Defend Iran from American Imperialism!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by WolfLarsen, Feb 21, 2012.

1. WolfLarsen

WolfLarsen Member

Defend Iran against American Imperialism & Israeli Aggression!
    By Wolf Larsen

Once again, the Warlord-in-Chief in the White House is saber-rattling. This time, the Warlord-in-Chief is saber-rattling against Iran. The charge: Iran is supposedly developing "weapons of mass destruction".

Haven't we heard this nonsense before about Iraq? How many innocent civilians died because of the US invasion of Iraq?

Meanwhile, injured veterans from the Iraq war struggle to get by, many of them abandoned by the American government. The American government and its politicians of both political parties as well as the capitalist news media talk endless blah-blah-blah about "supporting our troops". But meanwhile injured veterans unable to work beg on the streets because the government has abandoned them!

And while injured veterans struggle to get by the war profiteers count their money and laugh! And you just know these war profiteers would love it if the United States attacked Iran! A war with Iran means more billions of dollars for the war profiteers.

After the end of the Cold War there was supposed to be peace. But peace never happened because the politicians and the capitalist news media (like Fox news) absolutely love war. As long as we have capitalism there will be endless war. The American capitalists and their prostitute-politicians of both political parties are insane – they want to dominate the world! In addition, they want to make a bunch of money by war profiteering in the process!

Even if it's true that Iran is developing a nuclear bomb, all I can say is who can blame them? Two of Iran's neighbors have already been invaded by the United States: Iraq & Afghanistan. In addition, the aggressive warrior nation of Israel has the atomic bomb. Iran has the right to defend itself against American imperialism and Israeli aggression.

The US government's blah-blah-blah about weapons of mass destruction is of course completely hypocritical, because the United States has more weapons of mass destruction than any other country on the planet. The United States INVENTED the atomic bomb. The United States is the only country on the planet that has the dubious distinction of using the atomic bomb. That makes the US government the biggest nuclear terrorist in the world.

While it's important to defend Iran from American imperialism I give not one iota of political support to the Iranian regime. Hopefully, one day repressive regimes – like those that exist in Iran, the USA, and Israel – will be overthrown by their peoples in a workers revolution. Since everyone will have the right to a job after a workers revolution then the bourgeoisie of Iran, the USA, and Israel will have the right to go get a job! Let the bourgeoisie of Iran, the USA, and Israel flip hamburgers for a living!

The enemy of the American worker is on Wall Street and in Washington DC, not in Iran! Similarly, the enemy of the Israeli worker is not Iran. The enemy of the Israeli worker is the Israeli bourgeoisie. The Israeli bourgeoisie pays the Israeli worker stingy wages, but charges the Israeli worker dearly in rent, groceries, and other necessities.

No war with Iran! Down with the war profiteers! Down with the Warlord-in-Chief in the White House!

2. Margaret-Laureys

Margaret-Laureys Guest

Very true... Completely agree with you.... and If we the people of America wants.. we can bring a change in our country by following Egypts revolution... :(

3. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

4. SapphireNeptune

SapphireNeptune Member

You mean Egypt now has a government that is flexing its weight to get more out of the US after the US helped prop up an autocrat for 3 decades?

Iran has an election coming up next week, the election is mainly a battle between conservative factions more loyal to the supreme leader and those to the president, mainly a battle over economic policy. This could in fact spill over to nuclear policy as those who favor more dialogue in an effort to lift sanctions may gain more influence.

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I can blame them. Iran signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. This means they gave up the right to defend themselves with nuclear weapons. If they violate the treaty, they present a very serious threat to rest of the world and must be stopped, by force if necessary.

6. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

I agree with you I'm no fan of Iran either . However I do feel their enrichment process is over hyped . The propaganda machine is in full swing . And once again the drum beats of war are heard . We never see or question the drummer we only hear it through the machine . New threats, new fears , terrorists and w.m.d. . Does it ever end ? It's way past time to get America out of the U.N , and get the U.N. out of America . We can not continue on the path of endless war for profit for the few , while the taxpayer is left stuck with the bill. Yet once again we will go right along with it . If Israel wants to hit them , they should know they are going in alone . And they can deal with the aftermath alone . It's time to stop financially supporting them too . Iran should never be allowed to get the bomb . Yet at this point it's getting very hard to tell fact from fiction . To find the facts I guess we should follow the money , and that tells me it's oil .

At this point how do we stop them ? Sanctions aren't going to work,their already finding ways around them with Turkey's help . This isn't Iraq , Iran has two major allies Russia and China . I don't see either sitting by for another attack of a soverign nation in their backyard. This one could get out of control real fast into a global conflict . Then again maybe that's what they want .

I agree with you though Sunfighter , if it's true and their getting close they need to be hit . The question is , is it true ? They now have 9,000 centerfuges in operation which may be hyped as well . I think the concern is the Mossad knows they are begining to move operations underground and will be able to withstand even bunker buster bombs . Which means only boots in Iran will halt the process.

7. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I can only hope that the intelligence community learned something about the quality of their intel from the WMD debacle.

8. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

What the hell do you want Iran to stop? They are NOT planning to build a nuclear weapon.

Even if they would, they should be treated the same way as Israel who has shitloads of nukes.

Are you nuts? Do you know what war means? Why shouldnt we hit Israel then?

Israel is attacking others all the time but Iran has not started a war in 250 years...wtf is your problem?

Even if Iran had 10 or 20 nukes it would/could never attack another country.

9. zombiewolf

zombiewolf Senior Member

I often wonder why the entire population of Israel doesn't just move to Florida...
    Oh that's right...God gave them that land. :rolleyes:

10. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

As I have stated I believe their progress has been hyped by the West . However , I can't say there goal isn't to obtain nuclear arms either . Neither can you . And it's getting very hard to figure out fact from fiction. Is it war for profit and oil , or a real nuclear threat ? The region is unstable enough thanks to Israel . Iran's regime is far to unstable to be allowed to obtain these arms . Look at North Korea , someone dropped the ball there . I guess you're okay with that too ?

Yes it's bad enough Israel has them , which you can thank the French for . And the United States in secret . They obtained them outside the International Atomic energy commisSion too . A rogue terrorist state just like Iran . AT least their controled by the west somewhat .

I don't give a rats ass about either one of them . Nor should the people of the United States , as neither is a viable threat to us . However , if their goal IS nuclear arms , it must NOT be allowed to happen . Once the door is opened it can never be closed . It's a game changer and dangerous . To many rogue states are acquiring this evil technology .

" w.t.f. is my problem " ? I don't believe in war , I hate it . I also don't believe in nuclear holocaust either . And if it can be prevented by a strike to stop it , then so be it . It's all fucking propaganda , who knows . It is however a fact they are developing nuclear technology , either for benign energy reasons , or w.m.d. . And the first is the first step to the later .

11. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

Can you explain why the Iranian Governement is more unstable then the Israel or US governement?

The only thing that is interesting is not what they say but how many other countries they attacked in the past.

So Iran is by far more stable in being peaceful the last 100-200 years compared to Israel/USA.

I am more afraid of what damage Israel/USA will do to other countries the next years with their secret service and military wars, proxy revolutions and coups.

12. SapphireNeptune

SapphireNeptune Member

Actually they are and everyone knows it, even their allies, it's why even Russia and China have signed off on more than one round of UN sanctions. Usually there's no reason to hide your nuclear program from the international body that oversees said programs and enrich uranium to levels they are in amounts they are unless you're trying to build a weapons program.

13. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

no they are not. If you spread propaganda to help a war you are also guilty for having helped to kill thousands of people. That brings your soul into very deep shit.

14. SapphireNeptune

SapphireNeptune Member

Yes they are, unless the entire world including Russia and China is part of the big bad western conspiracy. Obviously Iran is enriching uranium to weapon grade levels, not opening its nuclear facilities to international inspectors and taking all the sanctions that come along with that in its already stagnant economy for shits and giggles.

This isn't even about Israel or the west. Iran has a long standing feud with Saudi Arabia and constantly vies for power in the Arab peninsula with them, especially as they lay claim to islands in the area, they also want to counter Turkey's growing power as the regional economic and military leader.

15. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

Sapphire Neptune is correct .

If their goal was energy based reactors , why did they hide it in the first place ? When in fact they could have got assistance from the world for this purpose . And paid for it from vast oil reserves . Yet they did it in secret which was found out by intel. groups around 2001 . If they weren't for weapons based programs , why hide in the first place ? And be in treaty violation with the I.e.c. ?

16. papa wolf

papa wolf Member

I'm not saying I agree with the United States / Israel foreign policy and covert war for profit track record . I am however saying , we must stop the progression and proliferation of arms races to dangerous regimes and states . It's bad enough there in the world already , and have been used once . The goal should be eradicating them all , not spreading them .

I believe Iran holds a lose grip on its power , and was evidenced by the brutal crack down of its "citizens" who supported the Arab spring . I also believe they do support terrorists organizations , who would love to get their hands on a portable nuclear device . they also have a horrible human rights track record . As evidenced by treatment of women and gay people . Not to mention the fundamental extreme Islamic influence .

17. midgardsun

midgardsun Senior Member

The same shitty propaganda as before the attack on Iraq where the mainstream media were talking about Iraqs WMD. Its all lies and propaganda before the USA attacks another country.

18. SapphireNeptune

SapphireNeptune Member

^
    Yes why that was just an excellent rebuttal. You may be young so you may have forgotten there was actually ample reason to believe Iraq was making WMDs, in fact few people disputed that, even people/countries that didn't want the war didn't dispute the fact Iraq was probably making WMDs. Turns out they weren't, maybe Saddam should've just opened his facilities to UN inspectors then. See, unlike Iraq though, maybe you keep missing all the announcements where Iran publicly states their new nuclear milestones or even last week, shows their president loading a new batch of highly enriched uranium into reactors. Christ, stop being willfully blind to the evidence Iran willfully provides to the world.

Israel shouldn't have nuclear weapons either as they have plenty of their own problems, but at least as long as you're not Palestinian they have a credible liberal democracy, but they do, and have for decades, and you can't undo history. And that is the problem, we're trying to lower the number of nuclear warheads in existence. Once a state goes nuclear that's it, they will always be nuclear, and they will more than likely also start an arms race among neighboring nations. More importantly though, the world does not want more nuclear armed states.

19. storch

storch banned

20. storch

storch banned

Plus, perhaps you could enlighten everyone here as to where Saddam got the chemical weapons to use against the Iranian people . . .

Here's a clue. You're not going to like the answer.