Deep Thoughts

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TrenchTownRock, May 30, 2004.

1. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

When you get high, do you generally tend to think deeply about certain things? Like for me, I'll think about the universe...how it become what it is...if there are other life forms, etc etc. What do y'all think about when you're stoned?

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

I think about the meaning of life...I usually always think about the meaning of life but its better stoned...

3. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

depends on the situation, like if i happen to see my dog licking himself, i'll think why cant i lick myself?

4. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

I think about all that is positive and forget the negitive.

5. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yes very much so, but i can't remember exactly what i thought about when i come down...

so i am using the blog in my link to do my deep thinking while i'm high...check it out if you have a few minutes, its actually pretty amusing

6. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

ill get very paranoid. and think if im acting like someone else or if someone hates me . some weird shit like that. im a very paranoid person.
    but i think way to much into anything. from universe to why my mom married my step dad. to if my brothers dog is high and how and when. and it will just stem off into more and more complicated un explainable shit

7. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

i think about how rediculous everything is. i wonder what im doing, and im just so amazed that this is my life and this is whats really happening. i think about all the people out there who are going about their business, and all the people i havent met yet. and it seems weird to me how... constant and flowing time and my perspective is. and it seems weird that this is the only perspective that i will ever really have. everything seems so alive and significant and we commit ourselves to these rediculous things.

8. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

When I get high I start to think so much I become angry at the world for being the way it is. Then I start to get angry at the people for being the way they are... and then I get angry at myself for being just like everyone else. Then, I concentrate on reality and continue to get myself higher...

9. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

me and my best friend had an amazing conversation about the universe when we were stoned late at night chillin in my jacuzzi.

But i usually think how if i "ruled", the world i could make it so much better.. how if people just cooperated with eachother in peace we as humans could get so much more accomplished. there are so many problems in the world that can be solved quite easily yet cultural and political barriers are stopping them from being solved. And if all the countries of earth united as 7 states and 1 country, all living without rank, everyone equal and free, we could dispose of all weapons, tanks, guns, etc. that only hamper our existance, and we could produce spaceships to explore the planets, made hydrogen fuel cell cars a reality, and hell even end world poverty by outloawing big corporations from using globalization and underpayment to get rich and powerful. i dream of how all drugs would be legal, with the exception of highly addictive and/or damaging substances requiring the user to sign up to buy them, that way they would be rationed to reduce addiction from substances like cocaine, heroine, meth, etc. but most drugs would be widely available. being intoxicated wouldnt be a crime, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol wouldnt get you arrested but rather you'd be led home slowly to make sure you dont get in an accident, that is unless your incapable of driving safely you'd simply get a ride home. I'm sure most people wouldnt even do drugs just because they'd be able to do them whenever they wanted, or just experiment with them and be done with 'em. however the choice would be up to each individual.

i just like to dream about a world that actually made sense, people who arent ignorant or rascist, and actually did something that matters. I dont see why we need church's really, theyre a waste of time energy and space, but hey im just an obsessive compulsive atheist with way too much time on his hands to think.

Id make everyones vote would be counted, not those stupid ass electoral votes, and when voting presidents of each continent there would be an option of voting for a re-election, in which new candidates would be given to choose.

we need to help modernize other places on earth, so that every area of the world thats populated is on the same level with every other city, like cities in africa that would be just as great and modern ad new york and places like that. this would prevent globalization from happening.

though all this can only be accomplished by abolishing all religion, and somehow getting 6 billion people to cooperate, it could be done if people really wanted it to be. just think--a world free of violence and hate, where our energy could be focused in a positive way to help human and animal alike. Killing eachother isnt going to do much for the human race and people need to start realizing that soon.

thats just my theory on how the world should and could work. its kind of a utopian/democratic ideal, only each continent (state) would be divided into provinces that would work just like states do in america.

also there need to be universal laws and measurements, the metric system would need to be standard everywhere and sets of laws would be made that would apply to every area on earth. this would make foreign relations obsolete, because we the people of earth wouldnt be foreign to eachother. united as one country we could easily catch criminals, they wouldnt be able to escape to other countries now would they? travel would increase as there would be no borders, and all the laws would be the same. a universal currency would be made to get rid of exchanging money. all in all, huge amounts of time, energy and resources would be saved and would propel our technology into the future. the whole world would be content as they would all have decent jobs and adequate food and water supplies. there would be no need for uprisings or anything of the like as it would be pretty impossible to conquer the world, and no need to if your already content with how your living.

thats my theory ive perfected over time while being stoned. it'll most likely never happen but it seems like it could if everyone tried to make it happen. it would take alot of convincing to get every country on earth to unite and get rid of their borders and currency but hey anything can happen right?

10. LivingLegends

LivingLegends Senior Member

meatwagon that was really deep. were u stoned when u wrote that? i never actually remember to think about anything when im stoned. it could be because im usually just having fun with people (i havent gotten stoned by myself before). i really like what u said meatwagon i agree a lot with you

11. MeatWagon499

thanks :) well i wasnt stoned or anything when i wrote that but i was coming down off meth (evil drug). pot has helped me shape my views on everything, i re analyze different aspects of how things work everytime im stoned so my opinions are refined.

and it really pisses me off when people call stoners lazy because most stoners are the smartest people youll ever meet, especially the ones who've done it alot at one point in their life and stopped, because they're changed by that use of marijuana but arent stereotyped for it. maybe someday people will learn that drugs arent bad to use every once in a while and the world will change..

12. emublazin

emublazin Member

i seem to think deep about everything high or not

13. MeatWagon499

pot either makes me 10x smarter or 10x stupider, and always 10x hungrier :)