DEBATE'S SUBJECTS OF THE 60's 70's HIPPIES

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Crosslight, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

Abbbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, Jerry Garcia, John Lennon, Jim Morrison, Bob Marley...etc, etc.........
    Has anyone ever heard any of them debating sizes of hair, make-up they'r wearing, who was or was not a hippie ???
    If i remember well, Vietnam war, freedom of speach or freedom of any kind, political issues, poetry, music,patterns of culture, beauty, spirituality were major topics....

2. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

...art, literature, altered states of mind, places of pilgrimage, personal trancendental experiences.....I Koww there are sub-forums such as "Books" or "Movies", but I'm not an expert on many subjects and anyway i like to post here..............

Go to the forum "Introduce Yoursel" and see satch' post "One love and a song from a newbie".......he shares with us a wonderful music.......

3. Tanelorn

Tanelorn Member

when a trend is in it's hay day, the people following the scene don't talk about how to fit into it, they just create it

4. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

I must have missed that part in the manual " how to follow scenes"........everyday i learn something new.........give me time to improve my skills.....anyway, i appreciated the advice....

5. zerokool280

zerokool280 Member

well anyways i think that the vietnam war was stupid. we didnt even have to be over there, we should have just minded our own business.

6. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

hey zero...
    I and a whole generation have the same opinion......after Vietnam and after the fall of Berlin's wall, i think that everybody was expecting a peaceful world......that peace was finally here to stay...and everybody couldn't be more wrong......

7. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

none of them gave a fuck. They knew who was US and who was THEM.