Death Cab For Cutie and The Postal Service anyone?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by dgdys90, Mar 13, 2008.

1. dgdys90

dgdys90 Member

Is it just me or do the singers for Death Cab and The Postal Service sound extremely similar.

2. Smoking420Buddha

Smoking420Buddha Member

ther both gay! thats why

3. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

That's because Ben Gibbard is the lead singer of both bands, and also the force behind All-Time Quarterback. He isn't gay, and I really don't mind kickin back to some Death Cab. All-Time Quarterback is definitely his best project though, even with only one album.

4. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

Im a fan of postal service but not so much death cab. I just like having the postal service on as a good ambient music.

5. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

the postal service are so 2004.

6. dgdys90

dgdys90 Member

Ohh. Man I feel stupid now. I am gonna have to check out All-time Quarterback. If its anything like his other two then it should be pretty good.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

dont feel bad, i remember saying the same about APC, i was embarrassed being a huge fan of tool.

but i like that song, such great heights from postal service, a must have for MDMA rolls

8. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

I don't know. I used to really love The Postal Service, especially District Sleeps Alone and Brand New Colony, but now I just think there are far better bands in the same category. I still give them a listen to every once in awhile, but they should really release some new material. Underwater is such a good All-time song.

If you torrent, but aren't a member of a nice private torrent site, go here to download All-Time's self-titled album http://scrapetorrent.com/.

9. bigblondeafro87

bigblondeafro87 Member

10. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

hey guyz whats wikipedia.

11. aesther

aesther Member

Thanks for the website bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APC = a perfect circle

Brand new colony, don't ya love the clicks in the beginning it's like a mario soundtrack gone millenium.

12. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

Lol I have heard that mario comment by so many different people. I just love the lyrics of the song though.