Dear Bell or Sandoz (Which ever one makes you feel safer)

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Come, ask me so dear Abby type questions and see what I will say.

2. Bellfire01

I'm a good listener

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Dear Bellfire,

I have only recently regained the will to live and to celebrate I want to do something meaningfull just for me. Selfish, I know, but sometimes you have to do things for you, ya know? I intend to through hike the Appalachian Trail starting next Spring or the Spring after.

My question is, what brand of durable hiking boots would you recommend?

Regards,

Drinking Heavily in South Baltimore

4. Bellfire01

Oh goodie goodie, My first question and it was realitively easy. http://www.tecnicausa.com/

They make good quality boots and other hicking skiing and outdoorsy equipment.

5. Bellfire01

I'm still here

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I want a time machine to go back in time and make some changes, do you know what brand to buy, lol :D

7. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

Dear Abby...i mean err Bellfire,

Im scared of the wax, sick of the shave, should i just grow it long and plait it?
    Please help me, im just dieing to know what you think!

Hairy Fairy, Netherland

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Dear Bell,
    How can I learn to trust 100 percent again? How can I know what is important and not important to look for in a partner. How can I know whether or not my choices are healthy.
    Lots of love,
    Lynsey

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

nothing makes me feel safer then being where anyone else would have to walk just as far as i did to get there.

is sandoze some sort of over the counter anti-sleep medication like no-doze?
    bell? is that like alexander graham? i did know a max bell once. back in ascii control code days when his sig was a sequence of ascii bell commands.

which earned him the nic of "dingy".

=^^=
    .../\...

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

Dear Bellfire i want to brade my beard into two different strands, as it is i dont have enough of a beard, how can i grow more facial hair(safely)?

11. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Dear Bellfire,

What is the best way to get an axe sharp enough to dismember 4 family members? Something that won't leave a regular pattern on the blade for forensic examiners to identify later?

Redneck Divorce in MD

12. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Dear Bell,

How can I get my kids to stop tormenting one another by singing "*insert name here* is stinky!" I swear, every 10 seconds one of them is crying "Mommy! *so and so* keeps singing that I'm stinky!" while the culprit/culprits (sometimes it's a duet) of the song giggle like mad.

And no, they're not stinky, they just had baths, smell fresh as flowers, they just enjoy telling one another that they stink so that it provokes screams and it's driving me up the wall! No amount of "stop calling each other stinky" or time outs work, they start singing the stinky song only seconds after I leave them room again.

Frazzled Mommy of the Stinky Obsessed ;)

13. Bellfire01

Christopher Reeves had a great one in Time Machine but I’d go with the One from the Wild Wild West TV Series. It never got broken.

They have an electrolysis thingy at Sally’s Beauty Supply store that were clear that little problem. Also they have this commercial for a hair eraser. (It’s supposed to be painless and not make ingrown hairs.)

You need to start with a base. Let's try your last 5 relationships for example. Write down everything you liked and disliked about them. Take the list of dislikes and see which one keeps popping up the most. Then take the list of good things and look for a person you know that fits that without having the really bad things from the other list. I know you know someone that is nice even if he/she is boring. Work from there until you find someone exciting but good.

Sandoz is the girl’s name from The Animal’s song A girl named Sandoz. She’s a hippy gypsy type.

Well this is a toughie. You could try Rogaine or some other product but I know that protein and zinc is good for hair growth so try that. (It's a lot cheaper.)

Use a battle axe they are rare and not known to this country. (Don’t listen to me on this one lol.)

First of all is the culprit a guy or girl? Is the victim a guy or girl? If both are guys then tell them to both come here and threaten to douse them with perfume. If both are girls then fix the one that’s being harassed to look prettier than the one(s) that’s poking fun and then offer to fix the other one up if she behaves. If the boy is a culprit and the girl is a victim then tell the boy to stop picking on his sister before people think he’s in love with her. If the girl is the culprit and the boy is the victim than bake the boy some cookies and tell the girl that if she wants some thenshe’d better act nice.

14. hippychickmommy

Two are boys, one is a girl, and sometimes it's the two boys ganging up on the girl, but sometimes it's one of the boys and the girl ganging up on the other boy. Basically, they just all love calling one another stinky! :p

15. Bellfire01

Then tell them they all need a bath so you can tell which one is really stinky. I just bet you they'd find something to do lol.

16. hippychickmommy

Hehehe, right you are!

17. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

Dear Sandoz,

What is the meaning of life, as you see it. And also didn't you steal this idea from Libertine?

Questing400

18. Bellfire01

No actually I had this idea in 2001 one so I stole it from myself. I couldn't get in takers back then lol. Life is doing as much good as you possible can and helping people to enjoy life on earth with you. Keeping a smile on your face and the faces around you so that when you reach Heaven you are already smiling.

19. questing400

questing400 Senior Member

Dear Sandoz,

What the best recipe for nachos?

Questing400

20. Bellfire01

Yellow or white corn chips, onions chicken, New York sharp cheddar cheese. garlic, tomatoes, black beans and jalapeno peppers.

Cook chicken in fry pan using olive oil and add garlic, onions, jalapeño peepers, chili seasoning, picante , and tomatoes. Stir repeatedly for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Buy corn chips or make fried yellow or white corn chips from scratch. Warm oven to 400F. Pour chicken mixture over chips add cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Sever with guacamole, sour cream and salsa if desired.