Dealing with all of the cum, it has its rewards.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by topper, Jun 5, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you have to deal with a lot of cum when you have sex? or doesn't it matter?
    My ejaculations were too much for her to handle and she wanted me to wear a rubber, pull out or something else. Even if I pulled out, it got all over her and was even more messy. She was to the point of having me jerk off to finish, or figure something out. My suggestion was to allow me to deal with it for her. After all, it was my mess. She broke me of being cum shy, when she started kissing me after a BJ, long ago.
    It was one of the best deals I ever made. After I would make a big mess, I promised to thoroughly clean it up before leaving the table.
    I can't think of too many things better than eating a fresh creampie and enjoying the flavors of life.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  2. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

How much cum you ejaculate at s time. Normally it is around 3 - 5 mls Even if it is double the amount it will only be 10 mls. You may have change bedsheets often.

3. brieflover

brieflover Members

Wow, you are a lucky guy. Been a fantasy for ever. Wife is not into it. Bummer.
    Your wife enjoys the snowball? Is it fun?

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I was in my 20's & 30's I shot huge loads of cum and my first wife loved it. I'd squirt a good 8-10 ropes out, she couldn't keep up swallowing it all sometimes. Now in my 50's and second marriage I shoot maybe four. She has no problem swallowing my entire load. Aging can suck...lol