dead tonight?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by indian~summer, Jul 2, 2006.

1. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

well i cannot lie... :rolleyes: so i say nothing...

the nights i find the worst are the ones i do remember :H

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

for the most part, i remember everything i did, and what people talked about that were close to me

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i remember parts of my bad nights...but im glad i dont remember faces or feelings...just the actions, and even that is bad enough o_O

4. indian~summer

i have some nights were i'm rather bad, i don't really have any control, i drink and drink and drink, for the most part i hold my liquor well, but remembering is certainly a tricky thing, i do remember, but alot of what i remember i don't want to..or when i'm sober and i remember everything but others are not so sober, those are the nights i wish i could forget..

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

well...guess its better to be to messed up and not remember, then to be not messed up enough, and remember :p

6. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I only have a few nights where I didn't remember much, but I don't go to that much excess anymore.

7. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i remember the good and bad about what i did, and i'll call every one out on what they did the next morning if they can't remember. i dont' even have to actually speak to the person, but i'll remember what they did. it really freaks my friends out

8. indian~summer

remembering the good is good, but remembering the bad is something i wish didn't happen :p