DEA: Worthless Bums

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by tripoli, May 14, 2007.

1. tripoli

tripoli Member

Some undercover cops recently arrested a 71 year old woman, a cancer survivor, in New York for buying some weed.

I'm sure there are some agents on these boards, trying to look for a lazy hit, and I just want to say to any agents who are here: get a real job.

You are about the lowest of the low.

You are a disservice to your fellow man, and a disgrace to your country.

2. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Yea, theres tons of shit like this going on.

The cop who made brownies from weed he confiscated.
    The cops who broke into someones house, killed the old man/woman, and then planted weed there
    The cops who shot the mother holding her 3 year old daughter and planted weed there
    REally really awful:(
    This is actually part of the reason my uncle is no longer a federal prosecuter

3. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Or what about that 90 year old grandmother they gunned down when they raided the wrong house [​IMG]

Hotwater

4. tripoli

tripoli Member

Can you imagine what kind of an asshole a person has to be to arrest, cuff, and fingerprint a 71 year old cancer survivor for a fucking bag of pot?

Can you imagine the kind of dickless piece of shit who would choose to do that for a living?

5. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

6. rebelfight420

rebelfight420 Banned

7. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

They need to go after the bigger busts.. not the old cancer patients getting a little bit of weed. They are really busting down these days though. Hundreds of people got raided and busted over the last few months in my town. They are busting everyone these days. You cant walk down the road without being suspicious of selling meth or somthing. Idiots.. Hell just about a month ago this house thats right next to mine got busted in by the swat and fbi. A fbi agent came to my door and rings the doorbell somtime in the afternoon.

I go to the door to answer hold 2 beers in my hand, he says I am _________ with the FBI ( you shoulda seen the look on my face.. i was thinking, i only had a few beers lol... ) and he asked if he could sit in my driveway and watch this house down the road and i said okay.. so i run to my bedroom and look out my window and watch the house. 15 min later about 15 swat bust into the house and raid the place. It was pretty sweet to watch.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

They always go after the average person with no criminal record. Meanwhile, the majority of the hard drugs are being shipped in by the government, which makes millions off of the illegal drug trade.

9. tripoli

tripoli Member

What's sweet about it?

It's like watching a gang of champion boxers beat up a seventh grader.

It's a perverse form of legislated sadism.

I'm sick of this shit. People's lives are being ruined.

The most dangerous side effect of pot is jail.

And Pressed_Rat is right: the government, and the rich people who control the it, are importing most of the drugs.

10. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

At least the 1% of raw Opium not refined to Morphine comes straight from good ol' fashioned "terrorists" :tongue: