De-lousing myself...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Taylor, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

... it sucks.

Grr...

I'm a volunteer in a youth movement and one of the disgusting ankle-biters that I work with must have given me lice.

Parasites... disgusting...

2. TenCentArcade

TenCentArcade Banned

Crabs are God's way of punishing you for having sex with children.

3. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

lice on my HEAD... ewww...

4. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

That'll teach you an important lesson about not volunteering for things. :H

5. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

yeah... you've got a point...

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I work with kids and we had a sleepover at work,I got head lice...but not from one of the kids heh.

7. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

lice is the worst thing to get rid of. My two youngest girls got it from their dads gf' kids. I was freakin pissed off. they had never had it before and since their dad DIDNT delouse his house, they kept getting it.

Sorry to hear that you have it.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I found one before I even got home and I had some of the shampoo in my car because unfortunatley parents can't be trusted to take care of their kids.

9. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hmm, i got head lice when i was about 8 from when i shared a pillow at my best friend's house.

im gonna start a thread about this.

10. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

that is true lynsey, you are right, some parents cant be trusted to take care of their kids. In my case, wouldnt it have been proper to mention the fact that his gf's kids had lice and I should look for it or treat their heads?? One would think so, but nope didnt say a word nor did they take the proper steps to prevent it from happening on and off for the next month. (ASSHOLES!)
    I mean really i cleaned everything like i was supposed to, put shit in bags, put shit in the dryer, ironed the mattresses, had that spray stuff, vacummed constantly. It totally sucked.

11. audreyanne

audreyanne Member

Bummer Man.my Daughter Had That Once From Her Preschool,and I Tried Everything To No Avail,spent Hundreds Of Dollars On Hair And Laundry We All Had Long Hair,still Do..anyway An Advice Nurse Told Me To Do This:slather Hair Thoroughly With Olive Oil,cover With Plastic Bag,of Course Not So U Cant Breathe,sleep In That,wash Hair The Next Day With Dishsoap Then Usea Vinegar Rinse..comb Out All The Eggs I Do Mean Every Last One!!!!they Come Out Easier With This Method Than W/rid Or Whatever Poison U Use.it Worked Like A Charm.i Think The Little Buggers Have Become Resistant To The Commercial Prods,but The Olive Oil Suffocates Them,and Dawn Dish Soap Rinses Clean And The Vinegar Doesnt Really Linger,apple Cider Is Best.good Luck Audreyanne