Days Of Future Chats..

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by deleted, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

.. And go..

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

I was thinking yesterday what musician could we honor with chat thread. tom petty was too last year, RIP. But Moody Blues is spot on..good call Mally.

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is a sailboat in the ice moored off the island down by the village....it is owned by a family of 3 that live on it but has a concrete hull and buddy left it in the ice as a test because he plans to sail the northwest passage....i will snap a pic when i am near there later......people were calling the coast guard because they thought it was abandoned or going to be crushed by the ice but supposedly it is uncrushable

morrow likes this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

royal legion in one of the outer towns is having a fish fry day today

ill probably go get some take out

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

10$ what is this a gold fish fry. haha

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

On Saturday, January 13, 2018, at 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific, and on late Sunday afternoon January 14, 2018, Pacific time, we will be performing critical infrastructure maintenance that includes updating the operating system as well as other underlying software within the Ample Organics platform.

the above is from my weed producer here in Canada...the government approved one lol.....they sure use some fancy way to say ''we are closed this weekend''

morrow and etherea like this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

thinking of giving this fender to my banjo friend to make me an electric banjo/guitar combo....i have a second one to use when i find a good washtub :)

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We went hiking this afternoon up one the mountains here. Not a real heavy hike up a tall peak but just to get out and about. It was awesome. I took my bong and had a couple hits before walking. It was like maybe, you drove to a point in the truck on dirt and then walked 800m up to the top. No one was there. It was really quiet, only thing that would break my tinnitus was the wind in the trees and our footsteps. We had a picnic lunch up top and I had a couple of beers. Then we made out. Then we came down and drove back home. :)

Aerianne and Lynnbrown like this.
  12. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I'm just checking in...its not cold but its raining and messy outside. Fun weather to go take out litter pans. :eek: Whoever said (and I DO know who said it!) that people that have cats are too lazy for dogs is a stupid ass.

I've had several dogs and I've NEVER EVER had to scoop out their litter pans much less change them out every 2 - 3 days. NEVER. Dogs are MUCH easier than cats. much much much easier. You walk them...everybody gets exercise and they poop on the side of the road or where ever you walk them to. If you live in the country (like me) you don't even have to be concerned to pick up the poop on the road. Nature takes care of it.

If I did not have the MOST intentionally irritating old woman living here, I'd get another dog. As it stands her bothersome selfish irritating ass would deliberately let the dog out and then lie like a rug as she smirked about it. smh

so yeah - y'all can tell I need a firecracker. (but I'd rather have a couple of valiums)

13. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

That sounds like quite a treat, Irminsul! I'm impressed.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It was fun I think we are going to do this more often, maybe even gradually climb up every peak around here. I've done a lot on horseback in the mountains. My legs hurt now lol.

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Orison likes this.
  16. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i said it :sunglasses:

GLENGLEN and Lynnbrown like this.
  17. deleted

deleted Visitor

i was almost sure he was dead.

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

eat your oatmeal

and be sure to drink your ovaltine

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

that dude played the postmaster general on that Seinfeld episode...1.20

Orison and SpacemanSpiff like this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yesterday was pouring rain and +7C.....a lot of the snow melted..then at about 3am it started to freeze...

now is -20C....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.