day trip to the country.

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Graham, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Graham

Graham Member

Me and my dad went out to look at an old henge and then went for some fish and chips :) shame is was so gloomy..​
    [​IMG]
    Here you can see the outer banks and inner structure. Sadly all of the stones have fallen down and many have been taken over the years.​
    [​IMG]
    Heres a random style in the field next to the henge, the cowpat to the right i stood in on the way there :mad:
    [​IMG]
    Heres my dad trying to smile.. about 5 secconds later a big rain storm started.​
    [​IMG]
    There were some cool hippie/druid types in the middle playing celtic music. Some crazy ass mist came and surrounded them later, you can see its allready a bit foggy. It was very sureal.​
    [​IMG]
    And finaly me looking like a twat :D on a very windy hill. There was a massive cliff just to the side of me, ekk.​
    We are going off exploreing tomorrow round some castles and stuff. Hopefully it wont rain next time.​

2. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

England is so beautiful... I would die just to be there even on the gloomiest day. Great pictures! Your so cute. :)

3. Skelter

Skelter Helter

yeah, england is really beautiful, and you look very cool :)