day or night

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by m1k3y, May 1, 2007.

1. m1k3y

m1k3y Member

whats your opinion on rolling in the day or at night?

2. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I prefer night time. The sun light is extra bright when your pupils are dialated.

3. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

I have never rolled during the day, never rolled before sunset... To me, a good roll has alot to do with set and setting. And one of the big factors of "setting" for me is it must be dark so that lights look so cool. So I've had no desire at all to roll before night.

4. Former_E-tard

Former_E-tard Member

It's fun the start like around 3 or 4 a.m. and roll into the morning.

5. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

^^^ thats hagggggard

doing it at night is awesome becasue lights look AWESOME expecailly neon.
    never done it in the day..

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i've only ever done it at night as well

7. prismatism

prismatism loves you

you're all missing out so badly. i really like to watch the sun come up and stay up for the rest of that day rolling. it's just beautiful, everything becomes so epic if you've been going since the sun went down the day before... you see the cycles in everything in a way you don't normally when you're going to sleep at night and waking up in the morning. and i actually kind of like the worn-out feeling, not feeling like shit but just drinking a lot of juice and tea and listening to the perfect music to make yourself feel better...

rolling in the daytime without having been up all night is really wonderful too. you can watch all the normal people wandering around and think about how you're the same and how you really do love them at some basic level... and look at all the plants and the clouds going by, and wander through society... it's more of an adventure. i'd probably prefer daytime to nighttime, unless i knew i was gonna be up until the next night. maybe. :)

8. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

rolling during the day does sound fun, and i'm sure i'll probably try it sometime. I have done shrooms all day and all night until the next morning. and that was an experience in itself, even though I was camping :p

9. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

I have rolled in the day time quite a few times. Its not that appealing to me at all. I would always have to wear dark sunglasses. Not wearing them makes me squint my eyes all the time and i just geta headache. I would sit inside and roll but i have to be moving around. Being outside when i am rolling is my element. I absolutly hate rolling late and coming out of a party with the sun coming up. It makes me feel even more beat with the sun pounding rays of light on me.

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

I agree. Rolling in the day is the only time I roll- dont care to at night.

Sitting in a park with a bunch of your closest friends rolling face in the sun and warmth and beauty of nature all around you is amazing. I've only done the rave scene a few times, and to be honest I think those are the only time I have rolled at night.

Being outside in warm weather is ideal for rolling on E imo.

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i want to try it in the daytime in the winter, go snowboarding. that sounds fantabulous.

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i did it at night during the winter during a snowstorm
    holy shit, what an experience.

13. akatweak

akatweak Member

I love rolling during the day when the sky is grey and a thunder storm i son the way... you can smell the rain coming, then when its there its just astounding... specialy if its warm rain coming straight down like today!!! to bad i wasnt rolling... still got a while till my shit gets here:(( its so frustrating waiting...

peace and much love
    tweak

14. physicalxgraffiti

physicalxgraffiti Member

The earliest I've rolled was 4pm...We really just had to go to our hotel room and shut the curtains and make it feel like it was nighttime out. :/

15. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Yeah, I sat outside on my porch for hours watching the thunder/lightning storm.

Its real crazy when you're rollin.