Day Dreaming hardcore.

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by shay16, Jan 30, 2009.

1. shay16

shay16 Member

Have you ever been told to picture something in your head Im sure you have but ever since I was little I always have been able to string scenes together with voices not to mention come up with my own storyline....in my head.Now I describe this as EXACTLY like a dream everything in terms of how you see things in your head and hear them but the big difference is I can controll it in every way.Im not sure how common this is when I tell people there like WHAT?? also while doing this its the only thing I can think about(it actually takes I dont know mental effort?)and it helps strangely to move my hands or pace while I do it.I have met one other person who does the exact same stuff. Thought I would tell you or I wonder if you know anything about it.

2. Slight Return

Slight Return Member

[Deleted by user]

3. shay16

shay16 Member

Exactly when i was little i would make up stuff that often had to do with my favorite cartoon at the time.It can be fun.

4. Slight Return

Slight Return Member

[Deleted by user]

5. The_Moroccan_Raccoon

The_Moroccan_Raccoon Senior Member

I'm like that all the time. The waking dreams get so vivid, I'm pretty much hallucinating. Sometimes, I just get big bursts of dream consciousness. It's strange and trippy, though it's probably a result of the sleep disorder I have...

6. Slight Return

Slight Return Member

[Deleted by user]