Datura/Jimson

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 19, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

Anyoen got any tales or clips of info? I've read erowid... But I am wondering some things still....
    if i was to hold a flowering plant in my hand, what would I do to make it useful in the drug sense? thnx

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you don't want to do that shit. im not kidding. you really dont want to do that shit.

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

from what i understand that if you dont prepare it the way the shamans used to , you can smoke the flower. but you need to do it for a few days in a row, to let the toxins build up in your system.

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

really, do what the first guy said, and leave that shit alone.

5. madboy139

madboy139 Member

no you dont have to do it a few days in a row. just eat a flower thats enough. or about a tablespoon worth of seeds. the shit is POISONOUS though. it works by fucking with acetylcholine and dopamine which is what antipsychotic medications control. its a state of psychosis and believe me being psychotic is NOT fun.

6. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

7. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

omg, do you realize the power that holds!?!?! have you ever taken an antichlorigenic or whatever? i went delerius on some sleeping pills and it was not fun at all! eat just ONE flower, if your gonna do it.ONE is more than enough

8. makno

makno Senior Member

datura means poison in sanskrit!it is !!we had the big d. stromonium in p.r, and some fell into water tank and steeped ,,,,,...sick we were!

9. We_All_Shine_On

amazing how just a few seeds and leaves can kill someone... thanks for the link its better than erowid. I dont think i'll do it anymore..

10. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

hehheh --->
    the old aztec priests would give it to the (many per day - dozens, hundreds?) sacrificial victims so they wouldn't be all "fidgety" as they were led up the pyramids steps to heve their beating hearts sliced outa their chests as an offering to hungry gods...
    & thuggee cult members would use it (slipped into food or drink or smoke) to stupefy their victims prior to robbbing them and/or offering the victim's blood to kali-ma...
    & european witches would make a "flying ointment" to smear on their bodies (& also "where the sun don't shine" (using a broomstick as a dildo)(hence, the witch flying on a broomstick)...
    & still useful as a medicine for eyes, for lungs, for digestion, for sinuses...
    & was used as a sleeping aid & as a "truth-serum" among other things...
    ~
    a useful medicine, but a dangerous (& tricky) ally ("to-ay lies to you")

11. madboy139

madboy139 Member

dude. if that shit is anything like being nuts is i never want to try it. you dont understand how shitty it feels to not know what is real and what isn't. very few people can deal with taht (i'm definitely not one). there was some other shit to say but i forgot it cause im fuckin trashed.

12. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well can any one that suggested agaisnt it explain why you feel against it.

13. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

the problem is, your not supposed to eat it or smoke it, you make a paste with it and aply it topically to certain parts of the body, the correct parts, and its a shamanic tool. none of you here are shamans.

14. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

~~~
    well....
    delerium,
    coma,
    death,
    temporary or permanent insanity,
    body so dry ya can't spit & ya can't cum,
    blurred vision for days or weeks,
    the need for a large, strong "baby sitter", sometimes for days,
    amnesiac effects ("wow, man, what happened to my apartment? --- i've been out of my gourd for HOW long?"
    the frequently required intervention of ER personnel, police, lawyers, shrinks, etc...
    ~
    need more?
    click the link to domain of datura (above) or search out info at erowid.org or lycaeum.org
    ~
    ymmv...

15. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

well, have you done it before?

16. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

i have smoked a few seeds ocasionally, sometimes added a bit to "special brews", have a bruggie flower tincture that i sometimes "dope" a joint with, or annoint behind the ears or on the wrists...

so - i suppose i have done "medicinal levels" (or "admixture levels) only; i don't have the time to invest (or the sanity to spare) for a few days of enhanced stupidity and/or magnified craziness...

i know a few folks who have done ummmmm "recreational" doses of datura-stuff, and they generally didn't like the unquenchable dryness & the blurred vision... but as to the delerious mind-state, well - some of 'em sorta liked it, & some of 'em decided "never again"...

jeez, didja read the flippin' link or poke around our friendly info-sites yet?

yibbleyibbleyibble...

17. We_All_Shine_On

wait wait wait wait wait

alright, you know how theres a tiny bit of liquid in every leaf? what if someone was to squeeze a leaf hardcore, Any leaf, would leaf juice come out? I've always wondered that. and if that is so, why cant I just get leaf juice from datura and use it in shamanic ways after researching those ways?

Anyways I know I'm a moron but you dont know unless you ask right?

18. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

I no lots of people who have done this by making leaf tea or eating seeds or smoking (milder effects) - the stories I have heard are all totally mad. people acting totally bizarre - 1 guy kept throwing himself down stairs coz he thought he had a parachute & another was 'wrestling a shark' on the floor
    this has some shamanic use but it way too strong for most - I think u should have years of work wif lsd,shrooms,pot,ayahuasca,dpt,5meo-dmt,foxy,salvia, 2C's etc b4 u think of datura & prob under guidence of a user/shaman
    it is true that overdose is a real possibility & it could be possibly very dangerous or lethal

19. daturastolemysoul

daturastolemysoul Member

datura makes you know what its like to be crazy and its kindof interesting. personaly i love it. I mean LOVE. like when i see a datura flower my heart starts racing and i feel wierd. yeah
    i always make it with morning glorie seeds to make it more visual, hey who says delirium cant be fun. and are you asking if you can sell this stuff? i used to make all sorts of potions and sell them to kids, but one kids drank 3 doses of datura and he doesent know what he did for three days, he ripped a urinal and a sink out of a wall and went a littel crazy. oh and if you do it too much the people dont go away. for a while i would wake up and talk to people in the dark that wernt there. wierd shit.
    mmmmm

20. the zen-man puck

the zen-man puck Member

I will stick with salvia thank you