Dating

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by merlinclark, Apr 23, 2007.

1. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

just curious, do u all just kinda go w/ the flow and date whoever spirit sends your way, or do u try to specifically date within tribe? or do u try not to date within tribe?

2. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Everyone with a bellybutton is part of the tribe!

3. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

i date whoever. everyone is part of the rainbow family of they want to be.

4. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

we are not a cult...:rolleyes:

5. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

Well...I met Dragonfly, for the 2nd time, anyway, at Luke's. But, then, all good things came from Luke's place...

6. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

ok, of course every1 with a belly button and of course we r not a cult.
    now tu for answering my question seriously wanderingturnup. i was surprised to c u answer since last i saw u in the forest u seemed to be happily couplated. lol.

7. nutznfl

nutznfl Member

met my wife on this computer thing 7 yrs and 3 days ago, she never new what a rainbow was cept the purdy things in the sky after a rain...So i took her to a gatherin and let her see the rainbow that she didnt know she was

8. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

beautiful. so she still goes to gatherings with u?

9. nutznfl

nutznfl Member

yep, shes been 4 yrs now

10. purple-moss

purple-moss Member

i met my girlfriend on hip forums...i was on the west coast , she was on the east..then we met in person for the first time at last years gathering in Colorado and it was her first ...i introduced her to rainbow..we have been together ever since [​IMG]

i guess maybe i was wrong....we are a cult [​IMG]

11. chime

chime Member

the problem with meeting a sister or brother you fall for at rainbow is geographics. you have to move to them or they have to move to you. or you have to go on the road together. or be separated. all are very hard on a new relationship.

as we know, brothers in the woods totally outnumber the sisters. my advice to you warriors is to find you a babylon sister that needs enlightenment. there are many lost and misguided sisters out there in urban land that need a little rainbow in their lives. invite as many new people as you can to come to the woods and see what it's all about. think how many lives you'll change and how many minds you'll free!

by the way, i met my man at a festival but we fell in love at an ocala gathering. he had never been to rainbow before and some hot hippie girl in a vw bus inviting him to live in the woods for a couple of weeks was all it took. :)

chime