dateless

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by JerryGarciasGuitar, Jan 21, 2006.

1. JerryGarciasGuitar

JerryGarciasGuitar Member

I can never meet women, or if i do im still scared shitless when it comes to approaching them and im out of high school now. It makes especially hard that im in a weird sorta limbo. I'm not 21 yet so i cant quite fit in going to clubs and as an adult yet, and im not in college either.

Any other poor, dateless souls here? lol

2. ButterCupDaisy

ButterCupDaisy Member

I'm not dateless, here's a tip for how to meet a girl... Go to college, everybody gets it there, there's to many people for you not to.

3. JerryGarciasGuitar

JerryGarciasGuitar Member

I did go. I went last semester but I didn't re-register this semester because I really didn't like it. I'm going to go back, but for culinary school. Thats in August.

I think the main problem is that in our society its like the guy has no choice but to be the approacher, and im just deathly scared of it. On the inside i want to be with somebody a lot but i just cant make the approach. And i dont know what to talk about if i did. I dont really have much in common with the average girl in my age group..

4. astrobreaux

astrobreaux "pan"

all i can say is good luck, i'm 37 and still trying to figure it all out,lol, single and dateless 3 years now. don't worry you'll get used to it eventually,lmao! i think its funny how we have all these advances in equality in the world, but dating is still on a "leave it to beaver" 1950's mentality, just with more games and stupidity. and you're not missing much in the clubs, unless you're fond of drunken bar-flys. your goddess will come to you someday, it just takes lots of patience.

5. badwolf

badwolf Member

As a girl, let me give you this advice.
    Most respectable girls don't consider guys at clubs for long term relationships.
    So as Astrobreaux said, "you're not missing much in the clubs."

Join clubs, go to school, go travelling, meet people.