damnit

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Inavacuum, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

i'm addicted to nicotine:mad:

2. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Sorry. :(
    Quit now!

3. join the club.

4. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

i keep tryin and never can

5. Shambhala Peace

My fiance went cold turkey. It takes willpower, but you can do it.

6. I don't really care too much about my health..now anyway, so it doesn't make a difference for me.

7. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

just narrow it down to less and less each day.. then to less each week. thats what i did. i'm doing pretty well.

my friend did cold turkey style.. i dont know how.. but that worked for him. when i tried it, i just wanted to yell at him for quitting (cause i couldnt get one from him) :p

8. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

its just they always pop up and liek waterdreamer said i jsut dont care, plus i usualy wuit for like a week or so and then get drunk and smoke a whole pack

9. When I'm drunk I can't put 'em down.
    :D

10. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

definately true, hey i see you're from chicago, I'm gonna be there soon for the mike and trey show, come meet me!

11. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

my friends give me cigs when i'm drunk.. they also make sure i always have a drink in my hand. haha

i'm only cutting down cause i dont like addictions.. i like doing things cause i want to, not cause i have to. i dont care about the cancer thing. some people smoke a long as time and live til they are old... and i dont really even want to get old. so.. eh.

12. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

I wanna quit too.

But at the same time I dont. :(

I dunno ... I'll worry about it later. :D

13. Shambhala Peace

Ah, social smoking is usually pretty hard to quit anyways. You feel like you need to have a cig whenever you are drinking with friends and it feels weird not to have one...

:(
    Maybe recruit some friends to help?
    I guess I am sensitive to it because my grandmother died of a rare lung cancer attributed to smoking. I don't want to see anyone else go through what she went through...

14. lol I'm not going, and anyway...I'm kinda weird. :D

15. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

my mentality entirely

16. I like your attitude!

17. Inavacuum

Inavacuum Senior Member

yea and who from the forums isnt?!

for real though, I need to start meeting more people fomr the forums so just swing by and see me, or buy a ticket

18. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

I'm sorry to hear that Debbie ... :(

19. Shambhala Peace

*Scolds Josh*
    Bad!

Never put things like this off!
    Besides! You're going to lose your looks quicker that way!

EDIT:
    Thanks though. :)

20. well that's the thing about me...lately I'm not comfortable around people I don't really know...I don't know why this happened I'm used to be really sociable, but now I only like talking to my really good friends and the people I know well...which is like two people. Eh, but if I'm drunk I'd probably talk to you.