damn

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by check., Feb 15, 2009.

1. check.

check. Senior Member

this girl just got really mad at me cause i asked her for weed... she smoked me up for my first time, i've bought from her once and my friend bought from her twice. he's asked her for weed a few times and shes said she only buys when shes out, but she never said anything about a one time thing, or that she wouldnt buy for us again.

so today i asked her if she could get me anything, and she flipped out and started saying how shes "not a fucking dealer" and to not give out her name, which i didnt do. but anyway, so yeah im not gonna ask her for weed again... but really... did i do anything wrong?

its just sorta awkward cause shes in one of my classes and shes sorta friends with my other friend. but yeah i dont know if shes mad at me now or what. we werent ever friends at all but we were always on good terms.

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Well if you care so much why don't you go ask a bunch of stoners on the internet.

.....Oh wait.

3. check.

check. Senior Member

this is only like the fifth time ive ever asked anyone for weed so idk.

4. sebbie

sebbie Member

Chances are she doesnt want the risk of buying it for you. In the eyes of the law that makes her a drug dealer. You could try and apolgise and get the number of the dealer who she buys her stuff off and get it yourself ?

*ps Drugs are illegal, and im not suggesting that you should meet a dealer or buy any.

5. check.

check. Senior Member

whatever i have a guy it was just annoying that she flipped out so much.

6. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

if its naggin at you just pull her aside and say you made a mistake and are sorry. If she cant respect that, fuck her.

7. chemigals

chemigals They call me Chemi

I dont think you have over reacted
    Basically if she does not want ppl to ask her 4 weed she should not of sold it the 1st time.Shes gotta expect it to happen.
    What a plank!

8. check.

check. Senior Member

ok good.

i said i was sorry, but she just like flipped shit and idk if she overreacted or if she had a right to get that angry.

9. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

i like it when people ask me for weed.
    plus it enables me to get alot more when i buy weed for myself and then i get just dish some out to my friends.

10. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

Uhh, she is a bitch.
    Simply, she could of said... "nah man"

11. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

well sometimes "nah man" doesn't exactly get the message across... clearly this girl doesn't want anyone thinking she's a dealer and by ripping the OP a new asshole no one will ask her again, i assume.

12. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

idk, a simple "i dont do that anymore" would have sufficed.