Damn. I'm so stupid...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Popularity, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

I got caught again. It was sooo stupid of me but I couldnt help it. I was in my room smoking while my parents were downstairs. Then my dad came up the stairs so I decided to get out of my room in case he walked in.
    I was using a sploof, but it doesn't eliminate all the smell. He said something to me, smelled the smoke and then eventually saw my pipe and crap.

They really haven't been doing anything harsh. It's pretty nice. I don't have my phone though and supposedly they are never going to laeve me alone. It will loosen up soon. I might not smoke much this next year and a half.......

I'm typing this really fast while I have the chance but I have to go. Talk to you soon...

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

well..... the night is always darkest before the dawn.

hope that helps.

3. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

my moms smelled it on my a few times and joked around about it and then walked in my room one night while i had a bong in my hand standing next to my window and she just left...never said anything though...

my dads another story(parents are divorced)...he's woken up at night twice and smelled it but would just believe me when i said that i didn't smell anything and i was just making tea...then he'd go back to bed

4. AnyThingButMe

AnyThingButMe Member

damn! you are so stupid. not really tho. you should sit down with your parents and talk about it. maybe theyll lay off

5. check.

check. Senior Member

my friends and I were almost caught last week... we were smoking in his room, both windows open, door shut. his brother was downstairs and apparently smelled it and shouted at us to "lay off that stuff" cause he could smell it and it was bothering him. we all freaked out though cause he probably told his parents, so we'd all get busted. we made a really big deal about it when we were high though... the next day i went over the whole incident in my head and i was like "wow, why did we freak out so much?" he gave up his bowl and weed so if his parents decide to search his room they wont have any proof.

6. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

...What the hell kind of a thing is that to say.

7. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

that's why I always wait for my parents to go to bed before smoking...

8. foxer

foxer Member

Just go find a chill spot outside or get some Febreze and/or some incense.

9. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

thats usually my plan but every now and then they wake up randomly lol...my dad hurt his shoulder at work today and hasnt fallen asleep yet so ive been sitting in my room with a packed bowl and muting my tv every so often listening for snores lol...

anyway, just try to explain to your parents that its not that bad...they probably wont listen but its worth a shot. atleast its not crack right haha...or you could just come home drunk off your ass and then the next day ask if they'd rather have you stoned in your room watching cartoons and listening to music or going out and getting drunk

10. PsychadellicSinatra

PsychadellicSinatra Member

Bummer man, I got busted recently too, it sux. My condolences.

11. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

yeah just go smoke when your with friends.. not your bedroom.

12. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

The funny thing is I smoked a little and then put in more because I wanted more...ugh.
    But we just had a long talk. It went pretty well. Me and my dad put all our thoughts into it and he could see where I was coming from, but, it is illegal and he is a worship minister at church...
    he thinks it will ruin my life/make me a couch potato. one big reason he doesn't want me to is because he saw firsthand what has happened with my sister. She goes through a pound a month(he doesn't know that much) and has "bad" friends and shit. anyways this post is getting too long.

13. i got caught a few days before christmas, it sucks big time.
    grounded all through xmas hols XD but as im writin this im waitin for my step dad to leave for work to i can wake n bake. things will get better soon :D

14. neim

neim Member

ugh indeed

15. twang

twang on the run

16. twang

twang on the run

Man. I even WAITED until they went to bed. then my dad takes the dogs out at 1-2 in the morning. suuuuuuuuch BS. shitty though man, good luck.

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yes... you are stoopid

18. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

slightly stoopid

19. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Yes. I stated I was stupid.
    I think the thing I'm most bummed about is that I don't have my first pipe anymore. I dreamed someday in college I could toke with it. Xena was her name. They took everything I had except some rolling papers and gauzes.
    I also had a lot of purple sticky salvia taken (not that I care). I told them I did try it once and that it's stupid so I wouldn't try it again.

20. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

my parents would rather me get drunk than get high.

i've gotten drunk with my dad MULTIPLE times. a few weekends ago he caught me because i asked him to come pick me up from a friends and he smelled it on me. he tried acting like a hard ass but i was like stfu as if i don't get hammered with you on vacation.

but if he ever saw my weed stash... my head would be through a wall.