damn Im so fucked! I got got by my mom..

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by kil0, Jan 19, 2009.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

damn yo, my mom finds my stash while I was home so she screams out my name yelling.

Long story short, she finds 3 pill bottles containing 100-150 xanax and a baggie containing 16 OC80s. This stupid bitch flushes all my shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried saving as much as I could, and thank god for the OCs being in a baggie, I was able to save them along with 37 bars. But this shit still sucks, my mom threw away over $100 worth of my shit!!! :mad::mad:

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Wow that fucking sucks....did she have any idea how much money she almost flushed down the toilet? She could have at least made you sell them and give her the money, haha....

How did you manage to get any of your shit if she flushed it? Did you run in RIGHT as she was flushing it and dive into the toilet before it all went down? If so, how would you get away with doing that in front of her?

3. china_white

china_white Banned

damn man, well atleast you saved some of it,
    my mom would try to stick me in rehab if she so much as found a joint

4. tkbaby13

tkbaby13 Member

that sucks dude lol. i hope the way you retrieved some of it wasn't like trainspotting (UK drug movie) lmao.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

[​IMG]

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

that sucks dude.. sorry to hear that.. i have a feeling my mom thinks since i smoke pot that i have and will do other things at times.. cuz shes given me hydros before and tells me "now dont go and do them all or sell them"

7. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Oh, that really sucks, man. Some people just don't know the rarity and value on this kind of stuff. She feels like she's doing you a favor, when in reality, we're all going to do what we're gonna do. Just sucks getting caught AND having most of your stash wasted. At least you saved some of it, still better than a total loss.

8. does2

does2 Member

Ouch, that sucks.
    If my mom found that stash, she would take it and do it... I would never know.

9. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

although this sucks that was a fucking hilarious/brilliant response pic. :rofl:

man... my parents would fuckin freak the HELL out. Or at least my mom...

I'm curious, too, to know how you saved any of them :confused:

10. Feelings Of U4ia

My mother always finds my pills laying on the ground by my desk and scoops them up. She is prescribed the same meds as me though, haha.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea.. im sure if my parents would have ever found me with an ass load of pills.. my mom would have kicked the shit outta me

12. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

wowww dude...that really REALLY sucks....and for a variety of reasons. How did you manage to salvage some of your stash? Was it hidden in a seperate place? Where were the pills that got found hidden?

13. Feelings Of U4ia

That is what I was wondering. He made it sound like she flushed his WHOLE stash, but managed to save the Oxy's because they were in a bag. So the only thing I can think is that he got to her right as she was flushing them and grabbed what he can before they went down.

But how could you do that in front of her, she would just grab them back and flush them, lol.

14. stonemaster

stonemaster Member

well damn yo .... why the fuck are you livin with your mommy yo ...
    yo yo ...youre fucking 21 years old ...yo

15. boomslang

boomslang Member

LOL

16. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

damn that sucks i been having some close calls latley my mom found oxycontin in my google search on my laptop LOOL and she thinks i sell ocs lol

17. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

he must've had his internet privileges taken away.. he hasnt told us how he salvaged them

18. Feelings Of U4ia

Isn't he like 19? He needs to have his internet taken away if he still lets his mom take away his internet privileges at that age.

No offense Kilo, love ya... :p

19. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOUR HOT IN YOUR PIC..
    I THINK YOU NEED A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER LOL :D
    And Kilo, That fucking sucks man. you need to go slap your mothers hand and tell her NEVER to do that again :cool:

20. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

I fear the worst has happened... hopefully his mom didn't do "the right thing" :rolleyes: and report it to his probation officer.

Hope he's doing well...