dammit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Peace Attack, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I feel uncomfortable, guilty and wrong when I'm high. Why?

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

Cause you know its illegal

3. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

Or it might just have a bad effect on you. Every person is different.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

When I smoke I get really happy and relaxed. But if it’s really strong shit. I feel like I am falling off a cliff, and get scared. It affects people differently

5. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

and this is how it affects you. feeling uncomfortable, guilty

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

And this is how it affects me. See its diiffrernt for every person. Its not going to be the same as the other guy or girl. cat or dog

7. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i just get realy happy and relaxed, laugh alot feel mother fucking tizight and think some realy realy fucked up shit, i see it as how far can your mind possably go...,i think if you feel that way you shouldnt smoke,whats the point if it such and makes you feel bad...

8. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Jen, way to post 5 times in a row, even quoting yourself, haha :D

Anyways, I wonder if paranoia from weed really exists. That is to say, is it possible that we only get paranoid a) because it's illegal, but more importantly, b) because we are TOLD weed causes paranoia? Like, the power of suggestion, plus something worth being paranoid about (the law).

I never get paranoid anymore, not really. Sometimes I will for a minute or two, but i just don't worry about it anymore.

9. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

ya same here but the next time i get high since i just got caught it will probly get me uber paranoid

10. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Oxygen girl

I know I am high.

11. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

im happy for u

12. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

i love when she quoted herself :D anyway, i've found that if i have a lot on my mind or i was upset to begin with, i won't have a good high and it'll somewhat intensify the feelings, and if i'm trying to really think about something in my head it'll be harder...i do hope that was a good sentence just then :D because i'm not completely sure what i said

right on

13. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

paranoia is indeed enhanced by weed. but the amount of things to be paranoid about increases too.

what sort of a question is why do you get guilty? because you have guilt about something. you dont feel emotions for no reason, but sometimes the reasons arent justified. but emotions dont require justification in most people.

if you are feeling guilty about weed then its because you do think its wrong, due to the way youve been brought up, or the things people tell you about being a stoner or smoking weed, but at the same time you still do it caus you like it.

the thing is that when your stoned, the guilt can be drawn out and stick in your mind.

you have to tell us more about the problem. your not exactly a new smoker

14. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Ok so I've been smoking for a few years and it's always made me somewhat uncomfortable, sometimes more than others. But I've always done it cuz it's fun and interesting.

Being a firm beliver that drugs, especially marijuana expose you to your true self (bob marley quote, i think), I've been using it as a tool for my mental health to try and see what's wrong with me. I've concluded that I am fucked in the head on now see a shrink.

Basically I just want to enjoy drugs like everyone else and this thread was made out of frustration cuz I can't.

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

not all drugs expose your true self, but weed does, marleys quotes include reference to jah and the herb though too hehe

havnt you worked out what your problem is, after a few years of using a tool for that purpose?

marijuana might open up a door of self perception but opening that door can put stress on the brain in the long run. like those old women who enjoy the sun but by the time theyre old, they look like testicles with body features. use the fact that your stoned to work out what your feeling guilty about. shrink is waste of money, since most shrinks are simply talking diagnosis books

16. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

Well, I don't smoke anymore unless it's given to me.

Shrinks can prescribe meds so they're not a total waste. Basically they're drug pushers.

17. High-Five

High-Five Member

^True. I used to feel guilty all the time. When I'd get high I would just be consumed with guilt, which can be a total downer. I haven't felt like that in a while, so I guess it's a feeling that eventually fades.

18. Colours

Colours Senior Member

where/when do you smoke and who with? maybe those all should change.