Dalton City

Discussion in 'Denmark' started by wolf_at_door, Oct 13, 2007.

1. wolf_at_door

wolf_at_door Senior Member

If you follow the railroad 1 mile south from Aalborg Main Station you will see a forgotten place in the middle of the city. At the other side of the railroads is the big post-central building of all northern Jutland.

The space that I discovered is only known by a local factory that (illegaly) deposit goods there.
    But there will be room enough for all of us - in fact, we're all pirats! ;-)

Believe me, it's so cool down there.
    It remind me of all the small gulches that Lucky Luke always saved from the cruel, cruel Dalton Brothers... ;-)

But how about if WE were the Daltons, while Lucky Luke & the Sheriff were Babylon?

Wouldn't that be fun to occupy that place? Drive the total pacifist style, no pushing, no harm do the Babylon?

Only shoot loose dummy balls that say "bang bang", but don't hurt. Just as like in solidarity with http://www.ungeren.dk/ (69) and http://www.aktiong13.dk/ (G13).

I will declare this new place for the free space for all desperados & piratos.

Therefore I want to name our new free place "Dalton City"! :)

2. Substral

Substral Member

Sounds great, I'd come.

3. wolf_at_door

Thanks for your support. It's great that you wanna participate.

I have been talking to some of my friends. Some think it's a foolish idea - don't count them! ;-) But those who think it's a good idea prefer to wait until spring. Winter is a bad time. We're gonna freeze...

It's better to establish a new place at spring or sommer.
    But I will go to "Dalton City" and film the place - maybe upload it at youtube or something, so people (and hopeful - supporters) can get an imagination of how great that place is.

I would also like to film some other forgotten industrial areas in Aalborg that are / or soon will be ghostcities, only waiting for a crowd of anarchists & hippies to conquer it and make it bloom...

Love,
    -wolf- :)

4. Chacer

Chacer Member

I might drop by next time im in Aalborg :)

5. wolf_at_door

Cool! :)

I will bring live videos of the forgotten places of Aalborg as soon here comes the sun! :)

Love,
    -wolf-

6. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

That place still exists right? I might go and check it out.. I'm gonna do some traveling around in December...
    if you are around Wolf at Door.. send a PM!! I wanna know the exact way to find that place!!