Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Prague and the Czech Republic' started by Princess_Rain, Jul 4, 2004.

1. Princess_Rain

Princess_Rain Member

hello my darlings,
    I hope you're all well. i've a question for all those who are from/have lived in the Czech republic...I'm heading to a place called Zdar nad Sazavou to do a group art project...But I've never been before and know very little about the country...Plus, i'm thinking i might stay on for a few months after the project is completed, even though i speak no Czech whatsoever! Is this a bad idea? How difficult is it to find accomodation/employment? I'd be grateful for any info that anyone has! Many thanks :)

2. MalyEdus

MalyEdus Member

Hi Princess Rain,
    although i've never been in Zdar nad Sazavou, i'm from the Czech rep. so maybe i'll help you a little. In my opinion it's quite nice country, don't forget to visit Prague-it's really beautiful city!!
    Employment is quite bad here,maybe you would take something like summer jobs are-as selling an ice-cream, i don't know... i'm from a little town so i have no experience with a foreigner working here, but i hope it'll be better in Zdar nad Sazavou. But in Ireland you would certainly get more money! ;) On the other hand everything is much cheaper for you ;)
    And accomodation-i can have a look on the net and find something-just tell me what is your idea of place you wanna stay at,okay? :p

Bye for now :D
    Edith

3. Sun_Angel

Sun_Angel Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ohhh...I will be in Prague on Friday or Saturday....we want earn some money on fire shows.maybe somebody from this city come ? :)