Cutting hair...

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by SurfhipE, May 30, 2004.

1. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

I have this thing about getting my hair cut........... I DON'T LIKE IT!!! They always end up taking off so much when I only said like an inch. Anyways, so I haven't gotten my hair cut in about a year-(I have trimmed it myself occasionally) BUT...summer is coming and my face frame is starting to grow out and it looks kinda bad. I have tried doing a face frame myself but it looks horrible...does anyone have any tips to do it yourself??

2. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I'm not sure what kind of cut you are wanting... I always cut my own, but I always have a bob or a wedge (depending on my mood)... :)

3. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

i tried but failed at it. yea, people who cut hair need to learn their measurements and cut off only an inch and not 4. i had to go through it last time.

4. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Grow it out! The next couple of months will be a pain, but barrettes and pony tail holders will help. When it gets long enough, it won't be so hard to take care of. I haven't had a "proper hair cut" since the mid 80s. I love my long, all one length hair.

5. SurfhipE

SurfhipE Senior Member

hehe! Yeah..well, I have that hair that reaches a certain length and then stops growing, or gets thicker instead of longer, ha it sucks. um, I wanted to do a face frame...