Cut on my lip.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by SagaciosuKJB, May 22, 2004.

1. SagaciosuKJB

SagaciosuKJB Member

Well, last night I decided to toke up a bowl. I've been having to use this ratchet-socket in a one-hitter style 'cause I sold my pipe. The problem with it is that it gets REALLY hot real fast. Usually I'm too stoned to feel it or care, though.

Well, last night I guess it got so hot that it made a cut I have on my lip start to bleed pretty profusely. Basically, I need either a way to keep the part my lips are on from getting so hot, or a new smoking device. The latter is almost impossible to get right now.

2. twoseeeyes

twoseeeyes Member

You should add a piece of plastic tubing to the mouthpiece. It'll reduce the burnage to your lips. The other solution would be to get a bong.

3. JiveViper

JiveViper Member

Use an apple

4. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Use fruit or buy glass. Or ask one of your friends if their dad has a tobacco pipe that you could use.

5. blazer326

blazer326 Member

Go to the nearest hardware store and ask for a 1/4 tube fitting.

I used to use them and they worked pretty good.

6. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Medical tape works wonders.

7. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

get a piece of non pressure treated wood and drill the proper holes.....for the chamber a place for the socket, maybe even a shotgun is you please. when you put the socket in place if you push it in with a double layer of foil over top the bowl hole itll seal the bowl in place and give you a nice filter that can easily be changed out. also lets the resin build up very nicely in the socket. i found that a 7/16 socket works very nicely as a bowl. but make sure the wood isnt pressure treated....pine isnt the best, itll give you a slight wood taste. but this way you end up with a small cheap bowl, that works very nicely. much prettier than some piece of junk rigged with tape or made with plastic.

8. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Gosh! Something like that happened to me a couple of months ago... Me and my friend were desperate for some weed... We only had a roach left, but I lit that little shitter up.. lol.. I inhaled and there was a very vivid blister on my bottom lip! I went home the next day and my mom goes, "Brandi, what happened to your lip?" I said, "Oh, I burned it on, um, a boca burger at Arial's!" Omigosh, she actually believed me! I was SO scared! lol

~Sapphire

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

Use a vaporizer while your lip is still healing.

10. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Yeah I used to do that all the time when I had roaches, now days i just throw it away before I burn myself. I've never really had the problem with a pipe. You have heeps of options though, think outside the circle!!!!!!!!

11. marquee

marquee Member

roll a joint