Current TV Season - Was It Any Good?

Discussion in 'TV' started by Ole_Goat, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

The current TV season is almost over. Has there been any standouts or flops? Any program worth the time watching?

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

The TV seasons have changed a lot and many shows are just starting up with their seasons when some just got done with their seasons. The last season sucked but it looks like this season is going to be a lot better.

3. shhhhh im talking

shhhhh im talking Member

4. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Somehow I must disagree. I don't know how it is in Canada (from what I understand you guys watch a lot of our TV) but here it used to be one TV season and an off season, now all kinda shows and channels have different season times.

5. lodidodi

lodidodi Member

I love Veronica Mars on UPN. This is a total winner. Great stories and characters. That is the stand out show of the season for sure.

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

There is crap on tv... And if theres anything good it plays over and over again.. so it ends up sucking...

7. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

Especially since he probably knows the difference between your and you're.

8. lodidodi

lodidodi Member

I agree with Duck. There are some really great shows starting like Missy Elliot's show on UPN. That is the best reality on TV, maybe the best show.

9. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

smallville and scrubs haven't disappointed me yet, neither really have the law and order shows I watch. so hey, when you've got a few good shows each season there's nothing really to gripe about.

10. Ole_Goat

Ole_Goat Member

When I was a kid, I used to plan the weekly viewing schedule and watch TV religiously. Almost 3 hours a night every night. This was when there was only the 3 major networks which signed off after 1:30am.
    Later on, I tend to have the TV set turned to almost anything, with the sound off, and the radio/CD player on.
    During the last couple of months, I havn't bothered to turn the TV on. I don't think I missed anything.

In other words, I am watching much less TV with 60+ channels on cable (and better reception) than I did when there was 5 stations to choose from (using rabbit ear attennas wrapped in tin foil).

11. Unbreakable_T

Unbreakable_T Member

2 hours before school, 5 hours (at least) after school, I used to be a TV junkie back in primary school, and that's not counting all the time I spent on my SNES