Curious what you guys think about...

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Lodisx, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Lodisx

Lodisx Member

Hey everyone, been lurking for a couple of weeks and was finally able to find a source by following the tips and tricks people have left, so thank you for that.

Now for my question, while i have found a reliable source, i am curious what everyone thinks about having it shipped to a dormitory. By my understanding i feel like it would be less of a hassle than having it shipped to a P.O. box as there will be less knowledgeable people handling the package (just students who work at the mail desk). However, i may be off on this.

Anyone have any experience or thoughts?

Thanks.

2. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

If it is a non scheduled substance or only some rare analog it is safe to get to your dorm most likely. If it is an illegal drug dogs can't smell, like LSD, it is probably safe as well. If it is an illegal drug dogs smell for it is prob still safe really depending on how it is packaged and if it is vac sealed and what it is, but I wouldn't do that with out a PO box.

3. jia

jia Member

I would advise against ordering any scheduled drugs and having them mailed to you (or buying them at all.) Other than that it is probably OK.

4. Lodisx

Lodisx Member

Ok, cool, I was looking at getting some of the 2c-*'s so i suppose i'll give it a shot.

5. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

make sure you check your source with someone or undrugged to make sure it isn't a scam!

6. Lodisx

Lodisx Member

Undrugged has positive reviews of the source, thankfully, that site has definitely made searching better.

7. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

I don't understand your request I don't think heh.

8. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Well I personally agree that undrugged has a lot of scammers on it, but I know the people running undrugged and they are not scammers. That doesn't mean scammers and shillers are not rampant there, but the purpose of undrugged is not to scam people. I would not use undrugged as my sole source of information on sources. I also agree there are a lot a lot of scam forums, but not all of them are, probably around half of the source forums I know about though.

Of course that is also what a scammer would say ;-P

9. Bucket head

Bucket head Member

dude, i gotta agree i think undrugged is mostly a bunch of bullshit. That is what i was referring to in my previous post. According to undrugged swim should have been scammed by the source swim just received from. Although swim dosent think he will give them business in the future due to ungodly waiting times. I think most of us know who swim is referring to.lol

10. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Well leave a report on undrugged saying you received and let others know. There is a good chance people just assumed they were scammed if they waited for ungodly amounts of time, they probably wrote it off. I will stop "shilling" undrugged now because I am fully aware the huge level of distrust many people have for it, but I just want to say one more thing: Have you ever personally had a report you left on undrugged claiming a vendor as legitimate or illegitimate be unfairly censored or manipulated in a way that would hurt the appearance of the vendor to a third party? Some names you can trust and some names you can't trust, but IMO saying you can't trust undrugged is like saying you can't trust people with black hair...an over generalization. It would also be an over generalization to say you can trust undrugged though. A better way to verify sources is to find out who on undrugged you can and can't trust. And until people besides the well known shillers and scammers who spread lies EVERYWHERE report having their reports on undrugged edited, I will maintain this position.

I guess you might not trust undrugged in thinking they are LE or a vendor gathering method for someone and that would make sense as it can't truly be proven or determined (If they are LE they would just sit back and gather information, same for if they are gathering vendors, no one could prove it either way so there would be a legitimate worry).

But as far as not trusting them in thinking they are scammers who manipulate the data submitted to them to further scams they run, I don't think anyone has any evidence for this, at least not from personal experience. Just a rhetoric that got started by some people for reasons I don't have the time to go into, that gets repeated ad infinitum across the internet until it is accepted by most as a truth instead of a possibility they have nothing but the anecdotal evidence of strangers and forum and usenet spam to support. If it was truly run by scammers, people would have evidence in their posts being manipulated or removed unjustly. And no one I have ever spoken to has personally complained about this, but hundreds of people have ancedotal proof from people they don't even know, and that seems to be enough to convince them that undrugged is just one big scam machine.

/end rant

11. Bucket head

Bucket head Member

its not that i directly have a problem with UD , but i do believe that of course scammers are present and possibly leo. I do agree that with that singling out ud is a over generalization. Now me personally have never posted on ud because Ive never had and invite, but that's ok im not really sweating that one.

12. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Yeah there are certainly scammers and shillers beyond a doubt. And probably LEO also. I just hate to see all of undrugged discredited. The people who made it had only good intentions in mind, and a lot of the people on it are honest. One piece of crap in a bowl of soup spoils the entire soup though unfortunately. Ok now I am really done talking about undrugged hehe.

13. Bucket head

Bucket head Member

well put my brudda...:cheers2:

14. Lodisx

Lodisx Member

lol, now i'm kind of worrying about my source... I debated the same things you guys are speaking of (scammers posting on there trying to skew results, basically what scammers do) But as was being said, the idea behind undrugged is fantastic. Either way, past the point of no return now and we'll see how i fare in time.

15. someguyinla

someguyinla Member

16. Bucket head

Bucket head Member