Cumberland Gap?

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by merlinclark, Apr 9, 2007.

1. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

ne1 know about the Cumberland Gap gathering supposedly sometime in May? ive heard beautiful things over the years but never been to one of these regionals. does ne1 have ne nfo? tu, i love u all.....

2. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

so ne1 have info? is cumberland family online?

3. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I haven't been able to find anything, but if you do......let me know!!!! I live maybe an hour and a half from Cumberland, and I really want to go but like you...I haven't been able to find any info

4. zaireeka

zaireeka Member

I live in the Cumberland area too! Sadly I havn't heard any news of the gathering, but I sure am missing my family. A gathering would we a welcome break.. I'll try to find out any info and as always, let me know if you find out before I do! take care

5. merlinclark

merlinclark Member

6. Sweet pea ky

Sweet pea ky Member

I live in the Cumberland area, and I was at the council. I've got any info that you need about Cumberland regionals. Its Cumberland consensis not to post info on the net so ya'll can e-mail me at sweet_pea_ky@yahoo.com or give me a call 606-354-3810 or 606-354-6984. I've been to many Cumberland gatherings and they are beautiful. I hope to see all ya'll there. Also toward the end of May check the Atlanta liteline for info.

Luv and Lite