Cum is Gross!

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by golfer01, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Escierto

Escierto Members

Last night I helped my girlfriend cum as we chatted on messenger. Seeing her cock as she ejaculated and the cum on her stomach, oh my God, I wanted it so bad. It made me crazy with desire for her. And love.

2. I love cum and I love the taste, I’ll take all the cum you want to give me

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

All "cum" is good, no matter how bitter...It's the satisfaction you're providing as he feels himself ejaculating into your mouth as you swallow ever drop. That bitter taste only lasts a short period of time but his satisfaction level will last for hours knowing he just came in your mouth and you swallowed it.

topper likes this.
  4. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Pineapple does wonders.

5. Nakednudist

Nakednudist Members

I love the taste of cum. It's a reward for giving a great hands free blow job!

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    LowHangers and FWKbi like this.
  6. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

I like cum but if it grosses him out that much…. Just don’t eat it or have him cum in your mouth?? If you don’t like rice don’t eat it jeez

7. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

I like the taste of my lovers cum I have no clue if it tastes different from other people and I don’t care to find out so I can’t really provide anything else besides that lmao

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  8. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

I love cum. I want cum and swallow it all. I had one friend who brought me a condom holding several days of masturbation. drank it all.

9. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

As many have said, cum flavor is determined by what a guy eats. I've had several men over the years, and I've never had bad tasting cum, but I've heard diet is a factor.

Mine tastes great...very sweet. Most guys do taste sweet.

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  10. topper

topper Member

Its a taste that I have learned to love. My own tastes better than the other 3, I have tried. I also enjoy it for my skin and have been putting on my face for years now. My wife is always willing to smear it on my face or feed it to me. Part of the fun is cleaning up the mess. Either way, its fun to enjoy.

LowHangers likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There is no better feeling than that of a throbbing cock twitching and spurting its warm load of cum into your mouth to savor and swallow. I love cum and swallow at least two loads a week.

Ronald Ingle likes this.
  12. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Of the handful of guys I have been with, they've all pretty much have tasted very much like my own cum. And, that's fine with me. My regular fb cums while fucking me but then I suck his cock to pull the rest out and look forward to feeling and tasting his cum.

13. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

I freekin LOVE cum!! The sight, the texture, the varying tastes, and the smell...OMG the smell!

Ronald Ingle and LowHangers like this.
  14. blurevman

blurevman Members

I love to swallow the cum when the guy in my mouth and my reward. Swallowing bring so much pleasure to the guy that i had suck off.

Ronald Ingle and LowHangers like this.
  15. Theunderdog

Theunderdog Members

I've given many blow jobs. Luv it when the guy cums
    in my mouth! Most all cum tastes fine to me. Best part is feeling that cock growing bigger and harder inside my mouth. And that pulsing when he starts to erupt! Usually I'm so caught up in what I'm doing I don't even think about the taste! Now I don't expect guys to swallow my cum when they suck my cock, but I do like to cum in their mouth. Or at least give them a facial. That way can both get to taste my cum. I'm getting horny and my cock is getting hard just thinking about it!

Ronald Ingle likes this.