Cum and lick it up.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Oct 19, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you eat or lick up your own cum when you orgasm and ejaculate?
    Just another thing that my wife got me into. She used to give me bjs and I would cum in her mouth. Being a gentleman I would kiss her after she swallowed or spit. One time she surprised me and didn't swallow. Instead she gave it all back to me with a big wet tongue kiss. It was pretty hot, so I didn't object. That turned into her giving it to me as much as she could and any way that she could. For some reason, she loved seeing my face coated with my cum. The messier, the more she enjoyed it . What the fuck did I care, I was having great orgasms and huge ejaculations, even if it was all over me.

2. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I’ve started to get into cleaning up my cum, definitely takes will power! I love precum but afterwards it’s always way more difficult

3. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Never had the nerve.

subshawn41 likes this.
  4. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

I found its best if I get myself horny right away again...once I’m hard anything goes :)

DaveTheBiGuy and Sigma94 like this.
  5. Cam E.

Cam E. Members

The idea of doing it usually turns me on, especially when I'm masturbating to dick pics and things alike. I sometimes like to play with precum while I'm masturbating, but right after I come the willingness to do it drops to zero almost instantly. I sometimes manage to lick some of what comes out while I'm still coming, but this requires perfect timing. The best of both worlds is when a bit of actual cum comes out before the big moment.

6. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

You hit the nail on the head! Pre orgasm I’m down for anything, post orgasm, ummm way different! I’ve been cuming in satin panties, then using those panties to JO within the hour, that’s been fun but I need to get really turned on again before I’ll put them in my mouth.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife has passed my cum to me in passionate kisses many times. I've also shot loads on her big tits and licked it up afterwards, she thinks it's hot. We both prefer fresh cum right from the source as we're both swallowers. What I really enjoy is sucking her juices off our lovers cock after he shoots his load inside her, he does the same for me too. It took me a while but over time I've acquired a taste for cum. Sometimes she may not want to have sex so while watching TV she'll say pull it out so we can get you off. We both jerk me off. I'll shoot my load on my tummy and she wipes it up with her fingers and feeds it to both of us, she enjoys eating cum as much as I do.

8. bibeach76

bibeach76 Visitor

I had an ex-girlfriend several years that liked to tie me to a chair and play with my cock. She would lick the precum then lick it onto my face, then go down on me again. She would pour some kind of fruit dessert topping on my cock and lick it off, and suck into I came all in her mouth. Then she would French kiss me so we could both taste my cum...and the fruit.

Chris4u and Tallguy38 like this.
  9. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Damn that sounds hot! I’d be up for trying that...happy to do either role!

bibeach76 likes this.
  10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

i love cum, love guys firing down my throat and over my face. Love licking their cock clean then using their cum to bring myself off and love cum-swapping.....so hot...gets me hard again.....and off we go for replay.,hehe

simon

11. topper

topper Member

For the Procratinators, JUST DO IT! You are missing out because of your own hangups. Get in the Self Sucking Position, on your shoulders with your back against the bed or wall, then throw your legs back past your head. In my case, my cock is dangling a couple of inches from my mouth. Jerk off and shoot right into your mouth at Point Blank Range. No turning back. You will be sorry you didn't do it sooner. Ask anyone who does do it. My wife likes to make me shoot into my mouth or on my face, especially with a dildo in my ass.

12. switchhitter609

switchhitter609 Members

Yes. It started a while back when I masturbated I would taste my pre cum. Then that turned to edging that would produce more pre cum that I would taste. Then the fantasies of sharing my cum with my wife through kissing or cream pie eating. Like most men I assume I would lose my nerve after I got off. But after several fantasies and a few chats with the wife about it. To my surprise she told me that the thought of me licking her afterwards or licking my cum off her tits turns her on. I have enjoyed a few cream pies from her. The next big thing would be to clean her up after a buddy cum in her. Until then I'll eat mine from her or if alone I will cum in a shot glass so I can eat it to satisfy my craving for cum.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  13. Mr. White

Mr. White Members

I've done the self-suck position where you throw your legs over your shoulders and stare right at your own cock and then jerk off until you cum in your own mouth. I've gotten pretty good at aiming it right into my mouth. I don't do it that often but when I'm in the mood I love shooting it straight into my own mouth. I also agree with what many of you said above, precum I wipe all over my tongue and/or lick it off my fingers but it takes a certain extra will power to lick my cum off of something like panties or my hand. I've done it before. I enjoy it but not nearly as much as shooting it right into my own mouth. I, unfortunately have never had any cum swapping experience with any women I've dated but would love to try that.

14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I've never directly eaten my own cum but have kissed women after giving me a blowjob. One woman I dated liked for me to lick her pussy after sex, so it was hard to avoid tasting my cum. It drove her wild, so I didn't care. I've also licked mine and another man's cum out of a pussy in a MFM three-way.

Mike1026 and Lovnflman like this.
  15. topper

topper Member

A good incentive is cumming on my wifes ass and asshole and licking it up. The first time I did it, she was surprisingly turned on by seeing my face coated. That led to her jerking me off onto my own face and mouth which she enjoyed even more. I'm good with it because the handjobs are so good, they are ball draining., especially if she pegs me at the same time. Well worth the mess, if you ask me.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  16. TexanVeteran

TexanVeteran Members

I have recently started cleaning up my own. I have also just recently become curious about being with a guy--haven't had an experience yet, but am looking forward to my first same sex experience. Any advice for a newly curious person?

TxHorndog likes this.
  17. Curious in Indiana

Curious in Indiana Newbie

I have t

18. Curious in Indiana

Curious in Indiana Newbie

It’s really not a hang up. I’ve tasted cum and want more, especially while I am having sex. I want it right now but the moment of ejaculation every thing changes mentally. Can’t figure it out

19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

20. Jerk

Jerk Newbie

I love my cum, off my wife’s pussy, tits or just off my hand when solo playing, which is a lot :grimacing:

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.