Cult manuscripts

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Major Peacenik, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Major Peacenik

Major Peacenik Member

Hey you all --- I was just wondering if anyone knows something about cult manuscripts. I mean, the manifestos and mission statements of cults. Are there some commonly known ones that are read for studies of anything? I need to read some cult documents for a research paper.

Thanks a lot!
    -Maj P

2. ZBChrist

ZBChrist Member

I'm friends with the stenographer in my cult... I will pick you up some information after tomorrows meeting... that is unless I am forced to cut of all ties with my family and friends... even the online ones...

(that was a joke... good luck on your paper, sounds like an interesting topic.)

3. Professor Jumbo

Professor Jumbo Mr. Smarty Pants

Well there are the zendiks, they have a web site http://www.zendik.org their stuff might be good to use, and they are still around so you can call them up and talk to them. Just don't mention cults to them or tell them that you are doing this project or they will get paranoid and not talk to you.

4. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

how about the bible? christianity is the biggest cult there is!

5. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

OOOHHH! Snippety Snap! Yeah, I would have to agree with you, religions are cults, its truuueeee! Haha!

6. Tigerbeam

Tigerbeam Member

research mormans and religous rights groups, all of em

7. awgy

awgy Member

Search for the KKK