cubs vs. sox

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by WWKCD729, May 18, 2007.

1. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

you people probably dont care...but yeah....GO CUBS!!!

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

You're right we don't care about the heated rivalry between the two chicago franchises, and go tell mrs o'leary what she can do with her cow.

GO SOX [​IMG]

.....................that's RED SOX :H

Hotwater

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

most people dont care about the boston/newyork series either.....

4. I dont even know what any of this thread means...cubs? like baby bears? sox, like socks?...Oh theres so much i dont know

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Red Sox Nation has spread far beyond the confines of New England to become Americas Team.

Modern Technology via ESPN, Satellite Radio, and MLB websites have spread The Word [​IMG]

Hotwater

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

Major League Baseball has been a part of americas pastime for decades, and is as synonymous with america as guns and apple pie.

Hotwater

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah, and what mainstream sports stations tries to brainwash people into liking, I will not like for that reason alone. Ill stick with my cubs/cards rivalry

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

The mainstream media knows where their bread is buttered, and the Yankees and Red Sox have a combined payroll of nearly $400,000,000 dollars.

There's power behind that kind of money [​IMG]

Hotwater

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

which is a sad state of affairs...... thanx to those two teams, baseball players are overpaid.

10. WWKCD729

WWKCD729 Member

they are...but the cubs are looking good

11. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Regular season baseball... :sleeping:

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

As a relatively loyal Red Sox fan it pains me to agree with this but it's true.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member

[​IMG]

While you're right regular season is too long, it does have it's moments.

The long drive down I-93 on a hot summers day to the Hub of Congestion (formerly the Hub of the Universe) waiting in line to park your car (at prices so high) you could live like a king in some small african countries. and of course, the proverbial drunk who spills half of his beer down the back of your shirt while yelling catcalls and swearing :mad:

Hotwater