cubensis questions, please help

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by redbarcheta, Dec 29, 2004.

1. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

alright since no one answered my question in my other thread ill ask the same quiestion just make the post shorter so people read it....

do gigantic 7 inch long cubensis with 1 inch wide stems have much potency? i bought an ounce of these, at them all wth a friend and nothng happened.

Please tell me waht characteristics to look for when getting cubensis, like what part of their life are they most potent? thanks much, and peace easy

2. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

some were open some were closed, the closed ones didnt do shit either

3. sammi

sammi Member

maybe he killed them with heat?

4. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

5. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

fruits stop generateing phyclobin when the cap opens.this is becouse it is getting ready to sporeate.this is true to all fungus phyclobin or what ever the fruit produces.it stops in preperation to reproduce.if the cap is open all body mass and/or watter that is growing is just that ,,flesh with no more phyclobin being produced.its a scientific fact.

peace

6. MushroomHead637

MushroomHead637 Member

The One Thing you need to know is all mushrooms are different..... depends on who the grower is.. did you know the person who sold you these? if they werent dried then you still shouldve gotten pretty high from and ounce... in cali i took an 1/8 and i thought all my buddies were speaking a different language

7. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Psilocin production does not stop when the cap is about to open, the rate decreases yes, but does not stop!

K