CSI (How many do you really fuckin need?)

Discussion in 'TV' started by nowhere, May 26, 2004.

1. nowhere

nowhere Member

in my previous post i talked about the downfall of prime time tv. now my focus switches from reality shows to the crap we call drama. first off crime and court dramas. really somebody comes up with one good idea and everybody feels that its neccesary to make 50,000 FUCKING versions of that one show. whats next CSI: IDAHO lets find out who killed joe with a potato or something. and also law and order. what will they think of next? law and order: Parking garage fraud investigation unit? we've got a 10-83 a nickel stuck in the quarter slot of the parking meter. whats even worse is shows that blatenly rip off otehr shows on different channels. Cold Case, Without a Trace. i mean if i fucking see one more show with a pedophile that kidnaps a 6 year old from a trailer park im gonna put my fist through my fuckin tv.

Peace
    Nowhere
    (Sorry about the ranting)

2. cynical_otter

cynical_otter Bleh!

lol at the Law and Order:parking Garage unit one...that was great.

i'm glad ER never did any of this branching out.they have survived like 11 years without ever having to create a spinoff.

I like the two CSI's and Law and Orders though. but what's really happening is CBS trying to copycat the success of NBC and it's just becoming obnoxious.

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I like those kind of shows.

4. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Heh, Law and Order: CSI.
    Course, CSI: New York's gonna have Gary Sinease. :)

5. DiscoDawn

DiscoDawn Members

CSI: Liutenant Dan

I might watch that. Hopefully it wont be on at the same time as Law & Order: SUV.
    Hey, it beats watching reality shows.

6. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

Law and Order: Sports Utility Vehicle? I think you mean Law and Order: SVU (special victims unit)

7. mlg32

mlg32 Member

I like the original CSI the rest are merely a way to waste time

8. barefootguy73

barefootguy73 Member

Hey, SUV might be more unique.

9. barefootguy73

barefootguy73 Member

I agree. I have to say I was disappointed with the Gilligan's Island thing. Why not call it "Gilligan's Island Survivor"? It even has a Jeff Probst look alike.