Cross tolerance of MDMA and MDA?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by unfocusedanakin, Apr 19, 2013.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I would think there would have to be some as they both act on the same receptors of the brain with MDA acting more on the same receptor as a psychedelic then MDMA, but several places online say there is none.

I personally space my rolls out and have never tried to take the two very close together. Anyone have experience with this?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I have recently mixed MDMA and 6apb (MDA analogue) and I believe I have had Ecstasy pills that have contained both MDMA/MDA but I have never taken one, than the other on consecutive days or within a short time frame, as I like to space my experiences out as well. The mixed pills often felt like there was a synergy and boosted potency.

I've read a couple sources on the tolerance topic, Pikhal suggests that there is not a cross tolerance but another source, which I forget at the moment suggests that there is good reason (based on pharmacology) to believe there is. Some MDMA even gets metabolized to MDA... I think we can assume that there is possibly individual variation as there seems to be with most psychedelics. These particular chems are not well suited for dosing frequently by many either and due to the generally consistent, yet in many ways ineffable affects they produce, the perception of tolerance may look completely different if they were to be taken at a moderate dose say in a comfortable home setting, compared to higher doses out in a rave/concert enviornment.

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

:2thumbsup: