Crochet Headbands - APRIL SALE!

Discussion in 'Show it, Sell it, Swap it' started by free2fly, Apr 1, 2007.

1. free2fly

free2fly Members

My APRIL SALE:

HEADBANDS ARE ON SALE!!!

Headbands normally priced $10.00, are now only $7.00!
    Headbands normally priced $7.00, are now only $5.00!

Hurry and take advantage of my sale! As always, free shipping to US residents (and shipping is available to other countries if the buyer contacts me beforehand and agrees to pay shipping)

Also, check out the SALES section in my shop! I have some other products marked down right now! Thanks for looking! :)

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

very kewl :) will have to check it out...

3. free2fly

free2fly Members

4. free2fly

free2fly Members

5. free2fly

free2fly Members

My APRIL SALE:

HEADBANDS ARE ON SALE!!!

Hurry and take advantage of my sale! As always, free shipping to US residents (and shipping is available to other countries if the buyer contacts me beforehand and agrees to pay shipping)

6. free2fly

free2fly Members

7. arlia

arlia Members

I jsut realised how many sales you ahve had well done girl!
    we started etsy around about the same time.
    what is your secret?

8. free2fly

free2fly Members

Hey arlia! :)

To be honest.. I just started selling better these past few months. I do ALOT of promoting outside etsy... I use myspace, tribe.net, yahoo groups, some other newspapers free classified adds, I post here and a few other forums.

I print up my own notepaper with my "banner" as a header on the notes, and I send along coupons for my shop with every purchase. I frequently offer sales and specials and promote them on the etsy forums. I also chat on the etsy chat room frequently. All of these things seem to help a little!

My feedback count also reflect the pif listings Ive shared (I listed alot of pif items prior to March), and items Ive traded (I did some trades prior to January) and some herb seeds I used to sell (I sold out of that a few months ago though) .. so all those make my feedback appear higher. Oh, Ive also recently participated in one of those forum threads, where you buy from a seller, and get added to the list.. and in turn someone will come along and buy from you (didnt really make a profit there, mostly broke even, but got alot of promotion that way) ..

But yep I have seen an increase of sales. I just figure its all my promoting finally paying off, lol. But ... I have a lot of small items, and I price my items low and offer free shipping (US), so that also influences sales, but, it doesnt necessarily mean Im making as much of a profit. I should be going for the "Quality over quantity" ... It is better to price your items higher and not undersell yourself. So I need to increase my prices soon..

I guess the best advice I can give is, promote promote promote! :)

You have really nice stuff in your shop! You've sold a few large items and seem to sell at least once a week, so thats not bad. Hang in there! :)

9. free2fly

free2fly Members

My APRIL SALE:

HEADBANDS ARE ON SALE!!!

10. free2fly

free2fly Members

Time is running out to take advantage of the headband sale.... hurrry!! :)

11. free2fly

free2fly Members

12. free2fly

free2fly Members