Critism for Bush foriegn policy mounting

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dhs, Jun 13, 2004.

1. dhs

dhs Senior Member

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/06/13/bush.criticism/index.html

this goes along the lines of the Bush's erratic behavior article, though from a more reputable source. Aide's to Reagan and Bush senior are condemning US foriegn policy under the Bush administration - to me this is cause for more alarm than I already have towards these policies.

2. sweatininthesouth

sweatininthesouth Member

Excellent!

Bush continues to unravel.......like a big ball of twine......little by little....

And come November, all those who vote for Bush, will be considered to have a very serious character flaw.....

3. GrievousAngel

GrievousAngel Banned

Depends Republicans don't much of a choice, The party chose unity and let bush run unchallenged. So it's either Bush or Kerry or Nader really. Republicans are big on high taxes and social programs so it is really the lesser of 2 evils this year. I wish John McCain or Mike Bloomfeild would make a suprise run for the White House. Gotta love Bloomfield for just saying "yes i smoked pot and i enjoyed it."