Creepy...

Discussion in 'Australia' started by puddin, Jan 7, 2005.

1. puddin

puddin Banned

Whats the creepiest place you have ever been to in Australia?
    I reckon its Coober Peidi or however you spell it.

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

3. august_moon

august_moon Member

The creepiest place I've been to is Toolangi state forest in Victoria. I've camped all up and down the east coast of Australia, but camping out there was the first place I ever got scared senseless!

4. charbono

charbono Member

Port Arthur.

5. Kiz

Kiz Member

Port Arthur was way creepy when I visited, years before the Martin Byrant thing. I can see if you are going on a psycho rampage it would be a fitting place to do it.

6. wrench

wrench Member

Martin Byrant fucked everything up for responisble shooters and hunters like ME!

that dude was sooo not cool man!

7. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

I was in Port Arthur a few days before it happened, i met some people in a shop who both got shot dead and i also saw Martin Byrant with a surfboard, that's why i remembered him coz it was freezing and he had a surfboard. nutter.

8. sooty_the_kat

sooty_the_kat Senior Member

I was also in threadbo a few days before that landslide happened. What can i say, i bring a curse onto the places i go.

9. orange skies

orange skies Member

Apparently Tasmania is meant to be the creepyest state. never been there, want too though. theres so many ghost tours and old buildings and stuff.

10. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Monte Cristo is apparently Australia's most haunted house. I stayed there for a weekend with the Strangenation ghost hunters club, the place was pretty spooky at night. One member of the group had a coin drop on her head, good that the ghosts give money l guess.
    Lovely old homestead, here is the website.
    http://www.montecristo.com.au/

11. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

My house is supposed to haunted, but in the 13+ years that I have lived there, I have as yet to see a ghost.

12. august_moon

august_moon Member

My house is 100 years old in 2008 and I've believed their to be two ghosts here since moving in 2 years ago. Both female, one old, one young. I don't take as much notice these days as im used to them being around. But one day a door open, then shut, then open right in front of me.

I've had all sorts of strange things happen here but that REALLY had me gasping for air, eyes unbelieving, frozen on the spot, SPOOKED.

That same night, my boyfriend happened to have a client of his at the house for massage therapy(which we dont usually do at home), and this man was also a medium, or something like that.

He told us, "yes you do have active spirts here, theres two, both female one young, one old" He even told me their names and said our house has a vortex, and also that they like it here since we moved in so they choose to stay.

So there you go. I posted Toolangi State Forest earlier....

But if you want something a bit closer to home i've got a house full of eerie stories to tell!

13. Bernie

Bernie Member

my friends house is over 100 years old and theres a house next door to hers which has a slight problem in that everyone who lives there dies... creepy... and now no-one will buy the house...