crazy times

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by schwahead, Jun 3, 2007.

1. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

after 10 days on a sailboat and stupid drunken face

2. myself

myself just me

looks like a good adventure

3. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Schwa, how big is that sailboat? I have an old 20' Chrysler, circa 1973. Can't live on it (yet :) ).

4. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

id say its a 38? i used to race sailboats when i was younger & my parents moved onto theyres for a few years which was a 34 i believe
    wouldnt wanna even try livin on anything under 30 the 1 we raced was a j 24 & that was very cramped on a weekend cruise

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Yeah mine has room for two drybags and a futon. Everything else has to be done in the cockpit. I want something a little bigger. No head, but at least a cabinet stack for a galley...

6. schwahead

schwahead Senior Member

you know I cant really remember what size it was?? I know it was a sleuth we sailed all around the caribean after spending two months there living in huts ... at the end of the trip the farthest part we got away from where we ported from our fellow sailboat 3 boats in all snapped both rudders on the bottom and started taking on water.... we had to tow em all the way home 3 days journey... it was amazing though.... and yea I could def. live on the boat we were on.... 9 of us lived on it for 10 days with out docking so im sure I wouldnt be cramped by myself