Crazy question

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Ember, May 27, 2007.

1. Ember

Ember Member

How do you tell the difference between what your 'intuition' is telling you is going to happen, and what you want to happen?

I say crazy question, because I'm not sure it makes sense. :p

2. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

It's an extremely sane and reasonable question. Unfortunately the answer is not something you can receive on a silver platter.

Experience is the key, dear. We must continually line up our beliefs with our experiences, and carefully calculate the gaps, if any.

Ember: If you want intuitive insights, the universe will cooperate and grant you the same. However you must be aware that the granting of psychic insights requires understanding that is sometimes only possible through painful experiences...and the universe, in granting your wish for psychic insights, will naturally lead you through hell in order to grant you this understanding.

Therefore the well-worn warning holds: Be careful what you wish for. And yet, as someone who has lived through various hells, I wish you courage and strength to seek the deeper truths.

Blessings, dear,
    zengizmo

3. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

Intuition is everything...and in my experience it's always correct. Sometimes it's hard to determine exactly what your first gut reaction or thought is...because it's pretty silent sometimes.

Intuition isn't honed though. It's not something you can build...the only skill you can build is your ability to listen to it.

4. zengizmo

Excellent clarification, knotdirty. I totally agree.

5. TravisBruner

TravisBruner Member

Your the onlt one who can decide that...u cant really change whats going to happen because its whats going to happen...

6. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

desire and intuition are very different once you become more attuned to your inner guru. desire is desire...its what you want & hopefully what you give your energy to so that you can manifest it.

intuition comes in whispers....very subtle, whereas your desires are burning hot in comparison.

also, look for synchronicity--it is confirmation.

7. gs1391

gs1391 Member

zengismo, can you please go further in more with your experiences and leading to your abilites through hell? or if you have already posted them link please? i am very interested!

8. zengizmo

Hi, GS. :)

I have posts spread over several months that mention some of my experiences--too much for me to pull together and list links to, I'm afraid. I'm writing a book about my experiences, but that's going slowly...you could find my posts yourself using the link on my Hipforums profile, if you like.

But really, GS, the point is: What kinds of experiences do YOU need? And though reading about somebody else's crazy (and I do mean "crazy") experiences can be interesting, other people's experiences are just a pale shadow compared to what we learn from our own lives. Better then to think about what you want in your own life. If you figure that out, you will get experiences of your own, I guarantee it. ;) And then you'll understand much more than you would merely from me telling you.