Craziness

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by happyonehit420, May 31, 2007.

1. well for the last couple of months, my love life has been....well, nonexistant. But just like 2 days ago, i got a message from one of my friends on myspace, and I've never met him or talked to him before, but we had like everything in common. So we decided to meet up in person, and he came over to my house tonight. He was so amazing! We talked and talked for hours, about pointless things, but it was so fun nonetheless. Then I started to show him my self-sewn suede blankets and pillow cases ;) and he sat down right next to me on my bed. Well, one thing led to another, and I'm sure I don't have to spell the rest out. At first, i was like omg we just met. But i was also like Dayyum i haven't had a piece of ass in like two months, so yay. The coolest thing is that he's actually interested in a relationship. I don't feel so cheap now. He's really really mature for his age, which I find absurdly attractive, and he wants to take me kite flying and to a hike/picnic on sunday. I thought that was the cutest idea ever. I dunno guys, i think i might have found someone really special..... :D

2. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

yaaaaaaaay for you! :D

hope this all goes well for you hun! :)

x

3. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

:) That's really exciting! I hope everything goes well!

4. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

Excellent !! I too hope it works out for you. That is such a cool, 'date', idea; kite flying and hike/picnic.

5. dtrez09

dtrez09 Member

he sounds really amazing. if you think hes special go for it.

6. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

That's terrific. New relationships are always fun :)

7. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

How sweet! I hope things work out.