craziest reason you got a traffic violation

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ChiefCowpie, May 11, 2007.

1. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

traveling on hilly interstate 80 in pa late at night and feeling a bit tired, i thought i'd diddle myself to perk up. approaching climax, i lost the touch of keeping an even pressure on the gas pedal as the focus was on stroking my throbbing rod. at the moment of spewing forth gobs of hot sticky cum, i see a state police car along the side of the highway flash on its lights. it truly was the mountain peak arrayed against its valley of having an exhilerating orgasm coupled with the "aw fuck, i just got a speeding ticket".

the officer said, do you know you were going 90? i said i just went over the hill, (which i had) and forgot to depress the gas pedal. he didn't say anything about what must of looked liked a spilled milkshake in my lap.

moral of the story, its much safer and cleaner to have a chick suck yah off when you're driving.

2. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Holy shit... I have nothing that can compare to that.

3. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

well then, take your girlfriend for a ride on your motorcylcle

4. I was half naked in the back seat with the a cops son once...(a friend was driving) when we got pulled over
    but luckily blanket handy and small jar of cooking spices to distract the cop made things not so obvious ;)

lol.. ChiefCowpie that was hilarious

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Speeding ticket in a big truck for trying to keep up with a car that had this hot young lady who kept being kind enough to flash me alot over and over and then she would smile.

Was worth the ticket and 2 points, would have been 3 points but I told him why and he had a slight understanding.

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

mine was a situation where i would have been screwed either way whatever i did. i was driving/delevering someone else's vehicule back to them. they were on the other side of the road from where i had expected them to be, adamantly insisting that i turn right there and then, even though i was in absolutely the wrong lane to do so.

well there wasn't another car on the road that i can see, so it shouldn't have been that big of a problem, but of course as soon as i did, the cop appeared out of no where, and gave me a ticket for illigal lane change!

one of the only two moving violations i've ever had in my life.

the other was when i was driving a car, this time my own, with a busted speedomiter, going what felt like the normal speed trafic flowed through there in the day time. only it was night, there was no other traffic nor pedestrians nor anything, except of course, one car, who was the cop, who sited me for speeding, something like a whole five miles over the limit.

that was the last car i had, and when it started being a dog to maintain that i couldn't afford, i said the hell with it and sold it for scrap value, which i never got all of either, but i'm just as well pleased no longer to have to deal with such things.

sorry, nothing very much dumb fun.
    THOSE things i never did while the vehicule was otherwise in motion.

=^^=
    .../\...

7. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

I got pulled over for "Attempted Speeding"...

He said I'd have pulled it off if I wasn't driving such of piece of shit.

8. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

I have better stories to tell about the tickets I didn't get.

9. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i havent gotten one...yet

10. well I haven't actually got a ticket either.. but I improvised
    now fess up kj.. isn't there anything ?

lol ;)

11. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

^^not a thing
    if i did i wouldnt be too worried about it. theres like 5 cops in this town and theyre all a joke

12. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

never been pulled over personally....i'm just good like that

but i've been in cars that have been...and one time, i was caught underage drinking, so me and 2 buddies got a MIC and had to go to a substance abuse program. the DD was drivign 95 on the highway, during a small snow storm at late night. cop could have searched the van, he smelled liqour and beer, we had been drinking in the van up until we got pulled over....i hid the empited and 1/2 bottle of rum in my bag. could have turned out bad if he searched the van...

but being Cadets, we got off pretty easy haha

13. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

How about parking incorrectly?

Apparently someone tried some stunt driving in my neighborhood and came within a dozen feet or so from taking out my apartment.

14. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Nothing interesting about my speeding tickets - a forum member paid my last one though.

15. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Oh shit. LOL!! That was good. You are a riot, Chief.

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I got pulled over about 8 months ago, supposedly for running a stop sign which I didn't run. Other than that, I've never gotten a ticket of any kind in nearly 10 years of driving.

17. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

hmmm i got pulled over doing 60 in a 35 i guess im just soooo xcore like that. :rolleyes: He let me off with a warnign because it was my first violation and it was my friends birthday and she was in the car. and another time i was in a parking lot meeting my friends at work and almost backed into an undercover, it was dark and the cop had no lights on! wtf!? so he put on the fancy blue ones and asked if i was drunk (i wasnt) haha yeah they all stood there and laughed at me:piggy:

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I wonder how many wrecks a year that causes.

19. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

About 4 years ago I got pulled over for doing 30 over. I had literally just left the license branch from taking my drivers test and getting my license.

So I hand the man my license and registration and tell him, "The car's registered to my mother", just so he knows my relationship to the owner. He looks me dead in the face and says, "I don't care if the Pope is the owner. You were still speeding. Now, why were you speeding?"

Trying to be honest I tell him, "I was already going about 10 over, but I realized I was about to miss my exit so I sped up to get around the guy next to me."

He comes at me with, "That's nice. I really don't care why you were speeding". After that one I told him to either give me my shit back or write me my ticket so I could leave. He comes back with my ticket and gives me my paperwork back. Then when he starts trying to talk to me I start my car back up and roll the windows up in his face and waved goodbye at him.

Fuckin' prick.