Craziest place you've masturbated?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by rclol1337, Dec 22, 2007.

1. rclol1337

rclol1337 Member

What is the kinkiest, most original, most erotic, most memorable, or in general, craziest place you've ever masturbated?

1 person likes this.
  2. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

3. djgeneral

djgeneral Member

I've done it at school, in class before...no jokes!

I've also done it in a parking lot in the car

NocturnalRemission likes this.
  4. Mr. Melty

Mr. Melty Member

uhm...at work. with half an inch of door in between me and my boss. kinda freaky somebody having a private conversation not even 2 feet away...

Joe90 and Richard70 like this.
  5. infested_sinner

infested_sinner Member

6. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

In a HS classroom while my bf watched from across the room.. on a metro bus.. on a ferry.. at the zoo.. lol..

idahocowboy likes this.
  7. saturated

saturated Member

THAT is hot

8. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahaha thanks.. made after school student council meetings go by a hell of alot faster.. we were missing alot of meeting minute notes.. ROFLMFAO.. man, i hadnt thought of that in AGES.. Oh, does it count if you masturbated someone else? if so.. twice in a classroom, and it was my buisness management teacher, the day before the last day of my senior year..

9. mrwankalot

mrwankalot Member

i once had a wank in the toilet at asda, i look back on it now and laugh but i dont think i will ever forget it. i think i was eitha 12 or 13 and was shopping with my parents. i discovered masturbation when i was 11 and i masturbated like fuk for about 3 1/2 - 4 years. even now its my favourite hobby and i tend to masturbated 2 or 3 times every other day. anyway, so at the time i was wanking between 2 and 5 times a day and obviously wasnt producing a very big load. so i decided to try and hold off for a while so i could create a big explosion when the time came. i really was quite proud of myself, i managed to hold off for about a month (and ive never done that before and never since) and i was in asda with my mum and dad (i had been hard for most of the day) and i sudenly decided i couldnt take it anymore so i wondered off to the customer toilets, went over to a sink, slapped a load of soap onto my hand and went and sat in a cubicle. there must have been at least 3 guys who knew exactly what i was doing when i went into the cubicle. 1 of them was evn still in there when i had finished. my coat was literally throbbing at this point, i tried my best but i wasnt able to hold on for much more then 3 minutes. at the time i was so desperate to cum i didnt think about the consiquense of my cum shot and ended up with it all over my tshirt, face and even a little in my hair (only other times that happens is wen i throw my legs over my head and swallow my cum, which isnt very often so that added to the excitment). i had to spend the rest of the time at asda with my big coat ziped rite up (lol i was sweating like mad) i had a few funny looks when i came out but it was quite funny to see the facial expressions of people while i washed my hands and face. a mixture of the fact i hadnt masturbated in a while and that there where people around makes that masturbation experience second only to the 7th time i tried anal masturbation when i discovered i cud cum by slamming a massive carrot in and out of my ass as fast as i cud. so anyway back to the asda story. i dont go to asda very often these days (home shopping) but when i do the temptation is always there. the most merable part of that experience other then the cum shot was the moment when the hand dryer stopped for the first time, i paused for a second then suddenly thort 'fuck it' and started jacking away (no doubt catching a few peoples attention)

try it!!!!! thers no harm doing it in a place where u dont know anyone. most people (especially guys) are often to embarrased to tell people if they have seen/herd someone masturbating anyway. please send me a private message if you have had a similar experience and would like to share it with me

Letvuo and badrabbit like this.
  10. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

WTF that was a joke right

11. eric2207

eric2207 Member

I have jerk it in a room full of girls. They were all getting ready to a b-ball game (cheerleaders) and i saw one of them gettin dress, she had amazing tits. So, i went into the room behind them and looked throught the window until i cam all over the place. Then, the naked one caught me and brought me into the room while the others were gone and sucked me off!

12. agujero negro

agujero negro Member

On the Metra Train one late night - I was sitting up in the second level at the back, nodded off and woke with a nice hard on. I played through the dress slacks for while but this only made manners, well harder. So I slid down the pants and enjoyed as I was admiring my size (my head was so nice and round) - I was in my own own and I thought alone, when I caught a glimse of something to my right, same seat but on the other side of the train (open space in the middle so you'd have to walk down the stairs and back up to get to the other side). I realized their was a woman there peeking at me - I was so much in the zone I could not stop. With a bit of an audience I put on a little show for several minutes.

Other than that I enjoy masturbation totally nude outside (on deck, woods, etc.) when I know or think I can not be seen - when I was younger I worked in a clothing store - there was a warehouse storage place up in the attic area that I was responsible for - I could work up there totally naked for a few hours at times, and get off a few times while getting paid. No one went up there and if they did you could hear the wooden steps creek. Oh and yes I used to make candles - nice ones with molds. I would melt down wax in the basement kind of behind the furnace where I had a nice little work area. I melted the wax down slow, not to bring it to boil - had to find something to do as opposed to watching the wax pot melt. Unbelievable that I never got caught by someone in the family - but I think a true masturbator picks up a seventh sense of where, when and the zone.

Damn I could write all day now that I think of all the places ....

13. jaky32

jaky32 Member

That's along story weedwhacker.neways here it goes...
    I stay in India.I am a very shy boy from my childhood not like other boys. Actually, when I was a 9 yr old,an evil grandma of mine (not my own grandma)who is now dead of tumour (thanx God!)suggested my (dirty)mom(how i hate her!) to let me circumcised while i went to her house.i didn't had phimosis but my father agreed with them & told that my foreskin was not retractable.So,they took to me a to a quack-typo(a homeopath in fact) near aunt's place,& in that tender age,I was horrified to find I am stripped naked in front of the doctor,grandpa watching curiously with my parents & the quack & my father pulling my foreskin to test.He said I didnt had phimosis & no need for circumcision.He suggested my mom to regularly oil the dick for 1 yr.I was embarrased to find my dick standing up under my pants when i went out of the chamber in the street.My father still insisted on circumcision knowing that I am frail in health but luckily the dr advised not to as it well result in lots of blood loss.Even after that my father went to several dr's to test this & I felt very sexually abused as a boy of that age by my own parents!!Then my mom regularly oiled my dick b4 bath.I learnt masterbation soon after that when i found that pre-cum was coming out & i was horrified to find this.
    In night,i often had dreams & i cumed in my pants without masterbating.
    So this is my story of sexual abuse unlike other normal boys of that age...that's wy i made up that dirty story of mom earlier in this post(not real,lol[​IMG]).But this one is true.

14. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I use to go out in my in my front yard completely naked and stroke off while laying in the grass I know all the cars driving by could see me and it only made me harder.

Also in a hot tub at the gym while I lady was swimming in the pool right next to me, after I cam I got out and left, she was getting into the hot tub as I went into the locker room. I just laughed.

15. c_graening

c_graening Member

at church and on my sis's bed

16. Azog 150

Azog 150 Member

On holiday is the most exotic unusual place I have ever masturbated, not original but what ever. I have had urges in many public and private places (like peoples houses), but have usually resisted the urge.

17. laidbacksc

laidbacksc Member

18. mrhammer

mrhammer Member

Two different stories from me.

The first was during my freshman year of high school. They have this event called a lock-in - the entire freshman class spends a night in the high school. Watching movies, eating a lot. They even brought in a moonbounce. And of course, sleep if you wanted to. Eventually, I got tired. People were sleeping in classrooms, so I wandered into one. Two girls were sleeping in there already. I asked them if I could and they said yes. Well, wouldn't you know it, but while I was trying to sleep, I got the urge to masturbate. So I did. In the same room as those two girls. I don't think they noticed, but the thrill of maybe getting caught was a major turn-on.

The other place was even better. It was outside. Walking home from school, there's a little wooded area a ways behind my street. Usually deserted. So I'd pull down my pants and have a nice jack. I've actually done it more than once.

19. guyver2

guyver2 Member

on my wife's sisters face in a victoria's secrets dressing room while my wife watch we got kicked out because they realized there were more then 1 person in there

20. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Member

I once masterbated in my dorm(in college) study lounge area. It was late at night but at any given chance someoen could have walked by. Another time I did it in the Computer labs late at night again, I bought a condom from the bathroom, put it on went back to the computer, and had cyber sex lol that was fun and darring lol