Craigslist

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by D&D, Jan 24, 2009.

1. D&D

D&D Member

i asked before in another thread if this site was safe and didn't get much of an answer. so i thought maybe some of you didn't see it. we have met someone off there before. he was safe but we both had heard that cops like to hide on there on bust people. does anyone know if it's true. and if it is what are we doing that's wrong? and no there wasn't any money involved.

2. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes it is true but as long as you're not doing anything illegal, nothing to worry about.

3. D&D

D&D Member

well the guy we met up said he had a heard a guy got busted when he tried to meet up with another male. i don't know if there was money or anything involved. so as long as everyone is legal age, no money involved, no drugs. we should be ok?

4. RiffRaff

RiffRaff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And as long as you're not doing anything illegal. I don't see how they can do anything to you.

5. The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf Member

I've never heard of anyone except prostitutes getting busted off Craigslist.