Craig.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino2, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

TRADE MY GROW EQUIPTMENT FOR YOUR TRUCK RIMS
    STRICTLY BARTERING WITH FEMALES ONLY

hello,

I would like to barter some of the therapeutic massages with the females for any of the following stuff listed below.

I'M NOT MOBILE SO YOU WOULD NEED TO COME TO ME FOR THE MASSAGE(S). I live on 20th Avenue off Geary Blvd in SF. No disrespect to all the guys but I only want to barter with all my ladies!!! I was certified for Swedith, Shiatsu & Reflexology at Western Institute of Science & Health in SF in January 2003. I can provide many, many references to any of my ladies.

1). (1) Pair of YOUR LEATHER ROLLERSKATES WITH OUTDOOR WHEELS (old school sexy leather 4-wheel type) in mens size 9 would be fabulous for ME. If available, XL or L knee & wrist guards wanted.

2). MY USAGE OF YOUR APT. COMPLEX OR CONDO'S SWIMMING POOL/GYM ON AN HOUR FOR HOUR BASIS, INDEFINATELY-- RICHMOND, EXCELSIOR DISTRICTS, SUNSET, TENDERLOIN, NOB HILL AREAS ONLY

3). FACIAL LESSONS FROM THE LICENSED COSMETOLOGISTS!!!

4). THE MASSAGE THERAPY LESSONS!!!!

5). YOUR RETRO STYLE COUCH OR LOVESEAT FOR MY DEN !!!!

6). THE MODERN ARTWORK ON CANVAS OR POSTERS FRAMED (OR UNFRAMED)IN 70'S OR 80'S STYLE CHROME /GOLD METAL FRAMES -- ARTWORK IS FOR MY LIVINGROOM/HALLWAY WALLS & CAN BE GOOD SIZED. I LIKE YOUR GRAFFITI/SUBWAY ART, THE WARHOL, THE JEAN MICHEL BASQUIAT, THE IKEA OR THE 70'S BOLD HIGHLY GRAPHIC STYLES, THE VIVID, ALL THE COLORFUL CLOSEUPS OF FLOWERS ON THE CANVAS ARE ALSO VERY, VERY NICE (PLEASE SEND MANY PICS, PLEASE, PLEASE) !!!!

7). YOUR MASSAGE TABLE OR MASSAGE CHAIR IN GOOD CONDITION -- WITH DELIVERY TO MY APT. WOULD BE GREAT BUT NOT ESSENTIAL. IF I HAVE TO PICK IT UP, YOU MUST LIVE IN SF (OR DALY CITY AT THE MOST) !!!

8). YOUR VINTAGE / RETRO COFFEE TABLES OR KITCHEN TABLES & CHAIRS SET FOR MY DINETTE!!!

9). ALL OF THE GERMAN, LATIN, GREEK, ARABIC AND SPANISH LANGUAGE LESSONS -- IN PERSON LESSONS AND/OR INSTRUCTIONAL DVD'S/TAPES OR ANY OF YOUR HOURLY LANGUAGE LESSONS OR FLUTE LESSONS!!!!

10). ALL OF YOUR 14K OR 24K GOLD CHAIN NECKLACES (THIN CHAIN), OR ANY GOLD PINKY RINGS 14K AND UP!!!

11). YOUR PAIRS OF BOXING GLOVES!!!

12). YOUR SPINNING DAYTON RIMS FOR MY 2006 BMW 7 SERIES!!!

13). FRESH PEETS COFFEE OR YOUR FRENCH WINE, ANY CANS OF YOUR FINEST PIPE TOBACCOS FOR MY USAGE

14). A MEDICINAL, CANNABIS, OR COMPASSION CLUB CARD

15). USAGE OF YOUR YACHT OR SAILBOAT, SUMMER COTTAGE, PERHAPS A LIVE IN POSITION AT SOME POINT.

STRICTLY JUST BARTERING WITH ALL THE LADIES ONLY, AND THANK YOU FOR COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=-1]:rolleyes: Haha... I love looking for something on craigslist and coming across random stuff.
    [/size]

2. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

what a weird ass ad :D

3. Orsino2

Haha. :D

... "all my ladies" :D

4. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Yes, yes... "all my ladies." :D Ahaha.

Dude, seriously... did I read that wrong, or did he offer to give someone a massage in return for massage therapy lessons...!?!?! :D

5. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

horse aquarium

6. Orsino2

lMFAO!!!!!!!

Good times, Meggo. :D

7. Orsino2

:D I don't know. Maybe they're just working probono/barter for now... :rolleyes: Till they know how to massage better.

I don't know, but I know if you let a St. Bernard walk on your back while you're peakin on shrooms, you'll love that damn dog, forever, man. (not that any of that has happened... uh, nevermind, but animals just... get it.) And not only that, but if I give Rosie (neighbor's dog, joey for meggo, y'all probably don't remember him) a good backrub, she'll do her best to take care of me, sometimes, if I lay down.

I can't get enough of animals, sometimes. Man, you know, you understand why crazed peta folks always try to marry animals.

I think I might go and chill with her, in a bit. I love that dog, man. Big contrast with their English Bull.

8. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Eh, I hate dogs. :( I had a nightmare recently where a dog attacked me. :stunned: It sucked and stuff.

9. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

joey for meggo? what in the name of twain are you talking about?

10. Orsino2

My neighbor?

Just clarifying.