crafter's choice mail order club

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by squawkers7, Jan 28, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

YIPPIE I just got my enrollment box from crafter's choice.
    I got 5 books...4 books were free & the 5th book was 1/2 price with enrollment.
    1 of them is called "Silver Wire Jewelery" that I'm giving to my dad for his birthday Monday. He has been making jewelry for yrs and figured this would give him new ideas.

If you like doing crafts go to www.crafterschoice.com

2. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Looks like a grovvy book club... I work in a used bookstore so i get all my craft books for real cheap

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

..sigh....i've always wanted to open my own used book store.....

4. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

Its really easy... Lots of them run them out of their house.. by appoitment only, go to a few library sales, sign up for a few used bookservices like abe, amazon and alibris... and just keep invesing your money.. its would be quite an easy thing to do... Were really large we have over 50,000 books onstock, all listed (thats my job :) ) Ive list about 100,000 books since i started working here.. if you price and right . they sell.

5. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

i was thinking about joining that club.. my problem is i would forget to buy more

6. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

that's great, when i get money i'll definitely check that out.

and i know what you mean about the forgetting to buy, i did that with columbia house and one day they showed up at my house and were like give us $90 or we'll take away everything you own. THAT was sweet. definitely

7. moonshine

moonshine Member

i'm a member of the crafter's choice book club. they have a lot of great books, but they're kind of sneaky. they have sent me books when i'm positive that i replied "do not send" many times. so just beware. if you get a package from them, that you don't remember ordering, go to your account on their website to see what it is, instead of opening it. that way you can just take it back to the post office unopened and return it. other than that, have fun crafting!!

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I went back to their website yesterday and ordered 2 more books online. So now I don't have to worry about losing the little postcard thingy with the next "featured selection". They send a order confirmation to your e-mail, so if anything gets sent to you that you didn't order then you have prove on exactly what you did order.