crack smokin

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino2, May 8, 2007.

1. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida (AP) -- A younger woman forced a 83-year-old, handicapped widower, housemate to smoke crack cocaine so she could steal personal information to get a credit card and run up more than $3,000 in charges, authorities said.

Pasco County sheriff's investigators accused Theresa M. Stanley-Morgan, 41, of getting the older woman to smoke the drug, to make it easier to exploit her financially.

Stanley-Morgan was arrested April 28. She admitted to investigators that she used Shirley Hathaway's name, birth date and Social Security number to open the account, a sheriff's report said.

Hathaway and a witness told investigators that Stanley-Morgan forced Hathaway to smoke a lit crack pipe at least twice, from what she remembers, the report said.

Stanley-Morgan was in jail Monday on $23,000 bail, charged with criminal use of personal identification, use of another person's ID without permission and retail theft, according to jail records. Records did not indicate if she had a lawyer.

The sheriff's office said more charges were pending and asked the court not to reduce her bail or alternate sentences. No narcotic charges are apparant, at this time.

2. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Note the "Stanley-Morgan".

3. FusionoftheSenses

FusionoftheSenses Member

crack is whack

4. Orsino2

Yeah, I found the Stanley-Morgan thing a little over-ironic.

And you live in Vabiatchhhh... :D I was going to go down there earlier this weekend, but I ended up playing shows in Richmond and Fredricksburg.

I love all the little cheapass stores on the boulevard. Haven't dropped by them in awhile, but I remember one time I was with some people and their clothing dissapeared, so we got shirts for like $1-$2.00...

Actually, I'm thinking about applying for VA Beach University... (TCC)

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

people are great :D

6. Orsino2

Yeah, ridiculous sometimes. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

7. spooner

spooner is done.

It's sort of weird. I've never seen anybody get more talkative smoking crack.

Of course, I've never seen a geriatric smoke it either.