CP,55940 Throat/Lung pain

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by peacegrow, Feb 10, 2009.

1. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Has anyone ever experienced throat pain after vaporizing CP,55940?

I'm not sure if it's the CP,55940, or if I just have a sore throat coming on....I've had a mild cold, but this is now with heavy lungs and a really sore throat.

2. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Smoking chemicals is.... Bad for your lungs.

3. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

Yeah...Yeah....I know. But, it's such a small amount, and it didn't seem to cause trouble right away, or feel really harsh. It seems hard to believe it could do this. I'd think that if it was chemical burn or something, I would have felt it right away.

I guess I have to wait for the cold to be gone, and try it to see if I get a sore throat again.

Maybe it was just the cold and then cotton mouth making the cold worse the next day. Herb has made my colds linger and worse cough wise, but I can't remember having a sore throat like this before...almost ever.

Either way, this chemical is pretty interesting. It's amazing how similar it was to smoking herb. I don't think I could tell the difference in a blind taste test....although that'd be hard to devise without knowing because of taste, etc. Not something I'd want to do often, but it's given me an interesting perspective on herb. Somehow it makes herb seem more like a drug than...say...a staple.

4. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Well if it wasn't during/ while holding in a hit, it's probably not too bad, could be causing some serious irritation though.

How does it compare price wise?

Lol :D

5. jia

jia Member

Maybe you just had a sore throat coming on, if so vaporizing it surely didn't help you out any but I doubt it CAUSED your sore throat. Maybe made it a bit worse.

6. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I'm not sure how to compare price wise. I think it would come out cheaper.

It did seem like it got me completely stoned for a long time. With herb, I might want to smoke again in 2 hours. But with this I felt like I had enough for a while. Maybe that was just fear of overdosing on some RC.

I don't know if I'd try it again...probably if it comes up again. I wouldn't want to have it around, because I know I'd end up smoking it too much, like herb, and I'd be worried about doing an RC too regularly.