covered or uncovered during massage

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by hotredhead, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hotredhead

hotredhead Guest

Hi all. Just curious how you are when (if) you go for massages. The latest woman I go to didn't use a towel or sheet to cover me up, saying that she preferred doing the massage that way as she didn't have to spend time worrying about what was covered or not covered. And I must say, It was the best massage I have ever had...felt so free and relaxed.

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

In class we are clothed (obviously at its university arts course) but at home with my boyfriend it has to be nude, even better when you are both nude, not i npevy way its just far far more of a tacktile experiance.

3. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

One time in Tokyo when I went for a massage, I was covered with a towel.

4. LadyKimo

LadyKimo Member

I try to go without a towel, sometimes the masseuse is not comfortable so I let her cover me.

I feel free when I am completly bare, no need to worry where the towel is. Plus, I love to have the bottom of my back massages, and when it's covered with a towel, they tend to neglect that sore spot.

5. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Its stupid to have to worry about a towel at a massage place. I mean why should it matter if they see you naked? Theyre professionals who know their job and are not gonna screw around with you *if you go to the right one that is* and they see naked/semi naked people all day so its not like theyre gonna care because when you see naked people that often you end up saying when ive seen one naked person ive seen them all. So people should really just stop all this modesty bs and just do a massage the way it is meant to be done and stop whining about it like some 2 year old. Are people that immature that they cant handle someone seeing them in their natural state of being?

6. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Yeah the genitals need a massage just like any other body part :)

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

A massage should be relaxing and comfortable for both parties. If either the recipient or the massager are uncomfortable with nudity, the massage will suffer unless the body is covered.

Even "immature" folks should enjoy their massage.

8. ManyInterests

ManyInterests Member

I have only ever had a therapeutic massage, and I have always been covered, except for the area being massaged.

9. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

one time i got one and had a towel on and as the woman was giving me one the towel for some reason fell and she got a view of my butt i did not mind.

10. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I have been naked the only time I had a massage.

11. jm55349

jm55349 Banned

when my towel fell off i could see she peaked as she got my towel and said sorry it fell and i am like ya can leave it off i dont mind and she said well rules are towel has to be on. i said well i hope the view was ok and she said yea your butt is cute.

12. jackier

jackier Member

I am usually covered by a towel (their rules, not mine). However, I did get a few where I was completely nude, including a watsu massage where me and the masseuse were both nude.

13. CaptK

CaptK Member

Prolly 10 massages.
    Totaly nude only once.
    On a nude beach.
    Not much different.

14. GAP

GAP Member

me and my wife have a regular dual/joint Nuru massage which is done by a friend of ours, and she is filipino/japanese and is wonderful at doing these massages.

usually we go to her place because she has a room dedicated to these massages, but on the off time she will come to our home for dinner, and will follow up with a sensual body massage on both of us in our own bedroom (on our bed) before leaving.

if you have never had a Nuru massage, please find someone who does practice it, you will never forget it (or a Soapy Massage which is a very similar type of massage)

if you dont know what Nuru or soapy massage is exactly, just google it (nuru massage or soapy massage) and see what comes up.

when we go to our friends place, its usually at night, so we both just wear a satin robe over a loose top/singlet and underwear or lingerie, and as part of the massage, our friend just slowly removes these and we lay on an inflatable mattress on the tiled floor in the middle of the room, and she removes her robe, and begins the massage.

for those who want to know what potion she uses on our bodies for the massage, i can ask our friend and post it up here, but it is not massage oil, its a thick, clear, water based soapy type of product that makes you glide, the feeling is absolutely unreal when you have it applied.

as for theraputic massages, if my wife treats herself to a 2 or 3 hour makeover at one of our local "health and well being Spas" the bodyworks makeover (where they apply all the mud and gunk to the body) and the body massages are always done either totally nude, or the ladies can wear a tiny little g-string that only just covers the pubic area, its totally up to the individual, but there is no genital contact in either type of thearapy, however the breasts are touched during a bodyworks makeover, its just the way its done.

15. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

For legitimate massage, draping with sheets or towels is a local or state regulation.
    Some spas or clinics make their own rules.

It also depends on the modality. Some are designed to be done over clothing.

16. smoothieUK

smoothieUK Member

Uncovered and covered, guess it depends where and what the house rules are.

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

House rules? How does that not say prostitute?

Massage therapy is a legitimate health care occupation.
    While plenty of therapists need some social coaching, sexual comments are outside the role of a therapist.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Depends if the person is a male or female.

Eric! likes this.
  19. Regularguy414

Regularguy414 Members

I get a sports massage sometimes, there is always a towel over the midsection. I’ve felt my ass crack exposed before and also the towels been adjusted lower to cover my balls. I prefer covered, it’s comfortabke

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

21. Regularguy414

Regularguy414 Members

Haha, George is thinking “what the fuck”. Lol

Eric! likes this.
  22. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"I think it moved!"

"men have been popping into my fantasies. I'll be with a woman and then one will come in and say" Hi, George.. How ya doin'?""

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.