Coventry

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by 7leafclover, May 31, 2004.

1. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Hey, I want to go to Phish's last show more than anything, but none of my friends want to go so I am on my own. I was wondering if anyone else was in the same or similar situation and wanted to go together or meet up. Im from St. Louis....Thanks

2. frankybarrellass

frankybarrellass Member

hmm...I might be interested, im in upstate NY which is kinda on the way from missouri to VT I guess..haha, anyways, we will talk, and see if maby we can work something out=)

3. PatchworkWeirdo

PatchworkWeirdo Guest

myself and my 2 best friends are heading up from PA. we'd love to meet up with anyone that needs sumone to travel with. feel free to contact me if you'd like to join us...

4. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Yeah, we will have to work something out definately...my email is klowe17@hotmail.com.. Send me some info if interested.

5. mizzouht

mizzouht Member

Same situation here, I want to go but dont know anyone in the area that wants to go. i'm in Columbia, MO Are you thinking about flying or driving. Let me know

Peace!

Matt R.
    roarkm@missouri.edu

6. peony blossom

peony blossom Member

I'm from northern NY and we're picking someone 'cause they were in the same situation. So you just gotta look around, your going to find someone.

Did you try www.phantasytour.com/phish message board?

7. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

I've never seen Phish and want to have the experience before they break...so i'll be there from Vegas. Probably going alone and would love to meet some folks there!

8. Bassplayerjojo

Bassplayerjojo Member

Hey I'm from MA and I'll definately be going, however I do already have a carfull. But if you're looking for a travel buddy to follow, drop me a line.

9. kaya99

kaya99 Member

I have a ticket, but have NO idea how I'm gonna get to Vermont! None of my friends wanted to go , and I knew I couldnt miss it. I saw them for the first time and fell in love last summer. Im kicking myself for getting into them too late. BUt anyhoo.. if anyone is heading through VA let me know.